Red band society

Samantha
“Kitchen fire. It hurt real bad, then it burned so much it didn’t even hurt anymore. I’m just lucky my face didn get more than a first degree burn, so my momma and daddy still say I’m pretty as a peach.”
@_Nasia

Easton
“I want you so bad.”

Evan
I was out all cuddled up with her I was drooling.
Calvin
“Whatever you want sexy.”
@ChayChay

Jasper
It had been almost a year sense I had pitched for my brother and even longer sense I had pitched for someone who wasnt a kid s I knew that it wasnt going to be fast or perfect. I throw the ball hopping she hits it.
@Littlefeets

Asher
“Well there’s gotta be more than that. You’re actually older than me too. I’m only 17. Do you have siblings, what do you like to do, where are you from? There has to at least be stuff like that that you can tell me.”
@Forever1201

Lizzie
I watched as he threw the ball. It wasn’t a great pitch, so I knew it had been quite a while since he had done anything like this. I still hit the ball though. It wasn’t a great hit, but neither of us were that used to it yet.
@fal.renet1398

Jason

“Then let’s go back to our room and you can have me.”

Amelia

I felt him drilling even though I was sleeping.
Phillip
“Want to go another round?” I smile and kiss him as we approach Amelia’s room.

@fal.renet1398

Jasper
“That was good.” I say as I pick up the ball. “Im glad you can hit my God awful pitch.”
@Littlefeets

Easton
“Ok mr handsome.” I say as I kiss him. “Haru take over for me.” I say as I hand him my stick.
@Caticorn
@bpalmer1398

Even
I was out cold I was certain almost nothing could wake me up.
Calvin
“Im ok but do you want to do it in our room this time.”
@ChayChay

Lizzie
“I’m kinda surprised I actually hit it. I’m waaaay out of practice. It’s been months since I’ve even really practiced.” I stood there ready for him to pitch again. “I used to be even better. My hand eye coordination isn’t what it used to be.”
@fal.renet1398

Jason

“I love you.” I smile at him. “We will be back. Y’all ply and get to know each other. Good luck Haru!” I wink at him. I hope they hit it off.
@Caticorn
@bpalmer1398

Amelia

I just hoped Sam didn’t wake up. I love cuddling with Even alone.
Phillip
“You think they will be okay if we go back to the hotel babe? I would love to be in our room instead.”

@fal.renet1398

Jasper
“Well I havent pitched at all in over a year and even longer sense I pitched to somone who wasnt a kid.” I say as I pitch again.
@Littlefeets

Easton
I kiss him as I run out of the room.

Even
I knew that if Sam woke up he would probably just want a blanket before curling up on the couch.
Calvin
"Yeah and Even said he would call me if him or Sam needed anything and Im sure Amelia will call you if she needs you.
@ChayChay

Lizzie
I nodded and laughed a little. “I could tell it had been a long while with how that first pitch was. And slower at first is probably helping to get back into the swing of things a little.” When he pitched again I hit it good, but I had nearly missed it. I was way out of practice.

@fal.renet1398

Jasper
“sorry that was a little to the left.” I say as I go to pick up the ball.
@Littlefeets

Jason

I run after him.

Amelia

I sleep and start to dream.
Phillip
“Then let’s go stud muffin. You want to drive or do you want me to drive?”

@fal.renet1398

Easton
I laugh as I run down the hall wanting him to catch me.

Even
I cuddled closer to Amelia I was snoring as I had amazing dreams.
Calvin
“Can you? Your car is here and mine isnt.”
@ChayChay

Jason

I run after him. I chase him and catch him. “Got you baby.”

Amelia

I heard Even snoring and smiled.
Phillip
“Yes I can babe. I didn’t know your car wasn’t here. Let’s go.” I smile as we walk to my car.

@fal.renet1398

Easton
I smile as I lean into his arms. “I love you my sexy man.”

Even
I hoped my snoring didnt wake Amelia up.
Calvin
“Its no problem and no my car is back at the hotel Sam and I took the bus here this morning.” I say as I hold his hand and follow him.
@ChayChay

Jason

“I love you too.” I smile as we kiss.

Amelia

I slept through his snoring. I started to snore too.
Phillip
“Oh. I didn’t know that babe. Sorry. I am happy to drive.” I say as we reach my car. I open his door.

@fal.renet1398

Easton
I wrap my arms around him and kiss him passionately I wanted him bad.

Even
I was always kind of a loud snorer so I was glad to here her little snore as she slept.
Calvin
“No its fine I wasnt meaning it like it was a bad thing.”
@ChayChay