Red band society

Asher
“See I knew there was more than that. That’s cool though.” I smiled at her before looking at the view from the roof. “How about we each ask each other a series of questions and the other person has to answer? Then we can get to know each other.”
@Forever1201

Raina

She smiles. “Alright. Do u want to go first or me?”

@Littlefeets

Asher
“You can ask me questions first. I’m fine with that.”
@Forever1201

Raina

“Ok. Let’s see…where are u from?”

@Littlefeets

Asher
“I’m from here nearby. So I’m a local. But I have lived in other places.”
@Forever1201

Raina

“Oh. That’s cool. So what do u love to do?”

@Littlefeets

Asher
“I love doing anything that gets the adrenaline running. Basically anything exciting to do.”
@Forever1201

Raina

She giggles. “Yhea. That does explain u.”

@Littlefeets

Asher
“Yep basically me in a nutshell.” I shrugged. “One of my sisters says I’m an adrenaline junkie, and that I need to learn the definition of the word danger.”
@Forever1201

Raina

“And I’m guessing u don’t…knowing how u always risk your life.” She smiles.

@Littlefeets

Asher
“I know what it is, but what’s dangerous to one person isn’t dangerous to another. I just haven’t figured out my definition of what is dangerous to me. I have to find my limits.”
@Forever1201

Raina

“Yhea. I guess your right.” She looks at the sky.

@Littlefeets

Asher
“So what other questions do you want to ask? I don’t really have anything to hide so ask away.”
@Forever1201

Raina

“Since when did u like being a daredevil? What is the most happiest thing that ever happened in your life?”

@Littlefeets

Tori
“Oh yeah that’s drfinately the reason why.” I laugh back st him. Then the baby kicks again. “I don’t think the baby likes that I said that.”

@Forever1201

Asher
“Really as long as I can remember. I nearly gave my parents a heart attack many times, and I’m the youngest for a reason. Happiest thing? Probably when we got a puppy when I was a kid.”
@Forever1201

Raina

“That’s really cool.” She keeps looking at the sky.

@Littlefeets

Parker

“Well iy dosent their mom to be drunk.” He chuckles and outside his hand on her belly.

@KBaldi93

Tori
I just laugh. “Yeah maybe”. As he put his hand on my belly the baby kicked again. “I’m happy the baby likes your hands on my belly but this better not start a kicking war I’m not going to be happy with them kicking me all day and all night.”

@Forever1201

Parker

He laughs. “Well it would be funny but it won’t be if u get mad.” He jokes. “Or maybe…I’ll make it kick u…”. He laughs.

@KBaldi93