Red band society

Tori
“Oh I would get mad and if you make it kick me you won’t live to see the day that this child is born.” I smile innocently at him.”

@Forever1201

Parker

“What if I make it kick u a lot right now?” He jokes. He smirks and chuckles.

@KBaldi93

Tori
“You are evil. And if you do make the little squirt kick me all day I will make you sleep on the floor or go home tonight.” I smile back st him.

@Forever1201

Parker

“Ugh…fine. I thought it would be funny but it will not if I get to be without u.” He chuckles.

@KBaldi93

Tori
“Fine I’ll make you a deal. The rest of the day you can make the baby kick me but by 7 8 tonight you have to stop so I can sleep. And also that way the little tyke can sleep to.”

@Forever1201

Parker

“Deal.” He smiles. He goes down to her belly. “Now kick your momma little one.”

@KBaldi93

Tori
As soon as he says that the baby starts to kick me. “They baby listening to you it’s kixking me again.” I smile. crap I almost said shebi can’t blow the surprise to everyone.

@Forever1201

Asher
“So anything else you want to ask me? Or do you want me to just ask you questions now?”
@Forever1201

Parker

He chuckles. “Good.” He has his hands on her belly and feels the kick.

@KBaldi93

Raina

“No that’s been it. Now u ask me questions.”

@Littlefeets

Tori
“Something tells me you are going to tell our child to do something to piss me off when we are older and they will.” I laugh.

@Forever1201

Parker

“Maybe…Maybe not…” he chuckles. “Why do u think I would always get in trouble when I wasn’t little?”

@KBaldi93

Tori
“I meant when they are older” I laughed. “maybe you were trouble I could see you being a troublemaker.”

@Forever1201

Parker

“Yhea I was. And I’m still am.”

@KBaldi93

Tori
“Oh I know you are but I’m a trouble maker to or Well was before I came here…” o then looked at my stomachs and said “when you’re older little one you better behave your father and I will know when your lying.” I just smiled and after I said that the baby kicked again. “Well they are starting off already being a troublemaker. They must take after you.”

@Forever1201

Parker

“Maybe.” He chuckles and he kisses her forehead.

@KBaldi93

Tori
“What are you saying maybe to silly goose?” I asked confused.

@Forever1201

Parker

“I’m saying that maybe it will be like me.”

@KBaldi93

Tori
“Oh” I just giggle. “We will have to see when it grows up. I hope it takes after you though.” I tell him honestly.

@Forever1201

Parker

“But hopefully it will be mainly like u.”

@KBaldi93