Red band society

Asher
“Ok… So do you have siblings or anything like that?”
@Forever1201

Tori
“Really why? I mean I think you have a better personality than me and I have a lot of baggage I don’t want our kid to have as much as me.”

@Forever1201

Raina

She sighs. “I have one big brother.”

@Littlefeets

Parker

“Because u are the sweetest person I know. We don’t want our child to drink at a young age, and it wont, but I hope it has your personality and your braveness.”

@KBaldi93

Asher
“How much older is your brother? I’m the youngest of five.”
@Forever1201

Raina

“He’s my only brother. I’m the youngest and he is the oldest.”

@Littlefeets

Tori
I just laugh. “Why did you say that the baby won’t drink at a young age? There’s no alcoholic problems on my side of the family. I’m just worried they will get my depression which I really don’t know if they will since I didn’t get it genetically since my family doesn’t have anything to do with that on either side but I got it because of what my dad did as a baby when it changed me and it changed my brain a little I guess.”

@Forever1201

Parker

“Well we are going to make sure our baby is happy all the time. She won’t get deppression and it will be the happiest kid ever.” He chuckles.

@KBaldi93

Tori
and he let it slip. I hope Leo or Kat didn’t hear him. I hit him in the stomach when he said it. “Babe we cant control if they get it or not. We will just see but I know we will be there for them if they do.”

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

Parker

He grunts when she hits him in the stomach. Sh*t I said it… “Yhea…”

Kat

She raises her eyebrow.

@KBaldi93

@ChayChay

Tori
Yup Kat heard. “So Kat what’s up?” I asked her innocently and trying to change the subject off of the baby gender reveal pretty much.

@Forever1201

Leo

I say there holding Joe. He was adorable. He looked a lot like Gabe.

@KBaldi93
@Forever1201

Amelia

I stop snoring and I smile. I was sleeping good.
Phillip
“Well let’s get inside and have that time.” I smiled at him.

Jason

We kept kissing and as we kissed. I took off his clothes.

@fal.renet1398

Tori
I look at Leo. thank god I don’t think he heard what Parker said joe is distracting him. I just smiled and looked at everyone.

@ChayChay
@Forever1201

Kat

She rocks Layla.

Layla

She coos.

Parker

He smiles.

Henrietta

She puts her head on his shoulder.

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Tori
I whisper to Parker. “I don’t think they noticed or well Kat nights if but she’s not saying anything so that’s good maybe they will just let it slide but now that you outed the gender I guess we can start calling the baby a her now.” I chuckle a little.

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

Parker

“Yhea.” He chuckles.

@KBaldi93

@ChayChay

Tori
“So Kat do you think Layla will be happy to have a girl cousin?” I ask since I know Kat saw and probably heard Parker say she earlier so.

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

Kat

“Yhea. I’m so happy for u two. Layla is going to have a girl cousin. I’m going to have a niece.”

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Tori
“Yeah sorry we lied to you we were going to try to surprise you all but big mouth over here kinda blurted it out and I could tell you heard what he said.”

@Forever1201

Parker

He laughs. “It’s not my fault.”

Kat

“Yes it is. And that’s ok. Wish we could’ve be surprised tho.”

@KBaldi93