• View (Front, back, side (Right/left), etc.):
  • Characters Gender:
  • Full body, Waist up, etc.:
  • Characters size:
  • Background (Default or White):
  • Light Direction:
  • Color number (No preference=2) (List below!):
  • Body details(Plus-sized, muscle size for arms & legs, Chest size, etc.):

Objects can be added as well, just add it to the description of the pose if you want them.

Default Character Settings & Color List

If you have no preference, these are the default settings for any person:

Color List:

NOTE: Changes are genereally possible BUT as soon as you approve it once they aren’t anymore!

All poses are made with DesignDoll.

49 Likes
  • How many characters: 1
  • A detailed description of the pose you want: stood leaning against a wall with her arms crossed looking at the camera (she can be looking anywhere, I could change that if it’s a trouble) the wall would be on the left of her screen and she’d have her back to it, so she’s on a side angle, but not her face? And one leg could be leaning against it.
  • Or if you already have a similar picture you want to have changed, with a description of what should be changed:
  • Male or Female characters: female :))
  • Characters size (only for a multiple number characters):
  • Background (Transparent or like in my examples): transparent please! :))
  • Color number (Actually not important, but why not!) (You find a list below!): I don’t mind :two_hearts:
  • Body details(Plus sized, muscle size for arms & legs, Chest size, etc.): petite, small chest, wide-ish thighs? Idk if that’s specific enough :joy:
    [/quote]

Hope this is okay? :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3:

3 Likes

Alright, I’ll try my best!

2 Likes

Thank you :))

2 Likes

@Theebee2004
It that how you want it:

Png Version

3 Likes

Yess! Thank you so much! :))

2 Likes
  • How many characters: 2
  • A detailed description of the pose you want: its like the girl got startled while boxing and she dropped him and now shes on top of him but shes startled (i dont really know how to explain it)
  • Or if you already have a similar picture you want to have changed, with a description of what should be changed:
  • Male or Female characters: 1 male 1 female
  • Characters size (only for a multiple number characters): the female is like around 5 feet while the male is like 6’1
  • Background (Transparent or like in my examples): it can be transparent
  • Color number (Actually not important, but why not!) (You find a list below!): ummm doesnt matter :purple_heart:
  • Body details(Plus sized, muscle size for arms & legs, Chest size, etc.): umm female: petite, small chest, wide-ish thighs
    male : musculiar, strong,tall looking
2 Likes

Yessss! :clapping:
Bookmarking! Thank you for tagging me! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

@tre.episodes

Do you like it like that?

Png Version

4 Likes

Perfect! Thank you :purple_heart:

2 Likes

hi! would you be able to make me a few different poses?

i honestly don’t have any specifics in mind cause i suck at coming up with pose ideas-

could i have the following? -

2 couple poses cute/sexual

2 poses (girl)

2 poses (dude)

IF you can’t do this and its WAYYYY to much just let me know!!

they can be any body type/color!

2 Likes

So basically you want any pose the only important thing is that two should be a cute/sexual couple, the others just two for a female character and two for a male character?
I’m asking because english isn’t my native language and I want to make sure I understand what you want correctly.

2 Likes

yep! exactly! and your english is really good!!

2 Likes

Wow! You’re amazing, for creating this! :blob_sun:

Form
  • How many characters: 1

• A detailed description of the pose you want: Shes sitting, pointed feet/straight, she is looking forward, and straight posture, her left arm a bit behind her and her left hand touching the seat, like royalty/formal. And her right arm is out like she’s playing with her crown so one finger can be out so it looks like she’s spinning it:))

• Or if you already have a similar picture you want to have changed, with a description of what should be changed: N/A let me know if you want more description:)

• Male or Female characters: Female

• Characters size (only for a multiple number characters): N/A

• Background (Transparent or like in my examples): Transparent

• Color number (Actually not important, but why not!) (You find a list below!): Not Important:))

• Body details(Plus sized, muscle size for arms & legs, Chest size, etc.): Generic, full body :))

I hope this is okay! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Okay and thanks!

2 Likes

YES!!! OMG yay :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@marcosimp

You hadn’t said anything about the gender, so I made a male female couple, I hope that’s okay!

Png Versions

3 Likes

@anon37186038

Please tell me if I should change something!

Png Version

2 Likes

2 Likes

Perfect! Thank you! :tulip:

2 Likes