Reference Pose Shop [CLOSED]

hi! I would like to request something!

• How many characters: 2
  • A detailed description of the pose you want: I want them to be back to back with one of their hands up, kind of like they are using magic. The female would be on the left side and with one of her legs up against him if that makes senseand the guy on the right.
  • Male or Female characters: 1 male and 1 female!
  • Characters size (only for a multiple number characters): the female should be short and the guy should be tall, not like a ton taller than the female but a decent height difference.
  • Background (Transparent or like in my examples): does not matter to me!
  • Color number (Actually not important, but why not!) (You find a list below!): I’m good with what you have!
  • Body details(Plus sized, muscle size for arms & legs, Chest size, etc.): female: athletic, but not like super muscular, medium chest size, not plus sized. Male: extremely athletic, muscular but not like the rock muscular😅, chest size you can choose, not plus sized.
2 Likes

OMG THERE PERFECTTTT!!! THANK YOUU!!

there amazing i love them- :heart_eyes:

1 Like
request 1

Hey
How many characters: 1
A detailed description of the pose you want: a boxing stance where shes in like mid punch

Or if you already have a similar picture you want to have changed, with a description of what should be changed:

Male or Female characters: female

Characters size (only for a multiple number characters):
Background (Transparent or like in my examples): Transparent
Color number (Actually not important, but why not!) : Doesn’t matter

Body details(Plus sized, muscle size for arms & legs, Chest size, etc.):female: petite, small chest, wide-ish thighs

request 2

How many characters: 2
A detailed description of the pose you want:
Male haves female pushed up against the wall and they are just gazing at eachother

Or if you already have a similar picture you want to have changed, with a description of what should be changed:
Male or Female characters: Both
Characters size (only for a multiple number characters):
the female is like around 5 feet while the male is like 6’1
Background (Transparent or like in my examples): Transparent
Color number (Actually not important, but why not!) : doesn’t matter
Body details(Plus sized, muscle size for arms & legs, Chest size, etc
female: petite, small chest, wide-ish thighs
male : musculiar, strong,tall looking

1 Like
form
  • How many characters: 1
  • A detailed description of the pose you want: the girl should be facing left (sitting and her legs are criss cross) and her left hand could be up near her face like she’s holding a drink and the other (it should be near her waist length) and the fingers to look like she has a cigratte in it
  • Or if you already have a similar picture you want to have changed, with a description of what should be changed:

something like this but the body a little more faced towards left and the hands as mentioned above

• Male or Female characters: Female
  • Characters size (only for a multiple number characters):
  • Background (Transparent or like in my examples): transparent
  • Color number (Actually not important, but why not!) (You find a list below!): could you use the 1st one (goldenish)
  • Body details(Plus sized, muscle size for arms & legs, Chest size, etc.): the generic body size

thank you and let me know if you want more details! :))

1 Like

@Clau_77

Png versions

1 Like

@applejacks
I wasn’t sure in which direction they should look, so I made two versions:

Png Versions

1 Like

It’s amazing! Thank u!!

1 Like

@tre.episodes

Png Versions

1 Like

@noyaan

Png Version

1 Like

omg thank you sooo much!!

1 Like

They both work actually!! Thank you so much!

1 Like

I need this reference but just the girl on the opposite side

1 Like

hi again…

• How many characters: 1

• A detailed description of the pose you want:
    A girl in the middle of taking a photo of something and someone looking at her

• Or if you already have a similar picture you want to have changed, with a description of what should be changed:

• Male or Female characters: female

• Characters size (only for a multiple number characters):

• Background (Transparent or like in my examples): like the examples

• Color number (Actually not important, but why not!) (You find a list below!): 3

• Body details(Plus sized, muscle size for arms & legs, Chest size, etc.):
    female: petite, small chest, wide-ish thighs

1 Like

So, the same but with the girl’s head to the right side?

1 Like

And also with guy looking at her basically the same thing just both of them looking in a different direction then the first pose

1 Like

Facing forward or a side-view? And should it look like she’s holding a camera or a phone?

1 Like

side view and a camera

1 Like

Okay, do you want a transparent background? (Sorry, for the many questions :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Yeah ha it’s okay :joy:

1 Like

Right or left side? (Sorry, I forgot to add it previously :sweat_smile:)

1 Like