Reference Pose Shop! (The first of its kind!) :clapping: [OPEN]

Hey @v.h_episode is there a app that you make this in. Could you teach me?

• How many characters: 2

• A detailed description of the pose you want: The girl is pinned to the wall with her hands on the wall and the guy’s one hand on the wall and one on girl’s mouth (as she was talking to much so he had to)

• View (Front, back, side (Right/left), etc.): IDK just atleast I can see both of them face (maybe slightly front)

• Characters Gender: 1 female and 1 male

• Full body, Waist up, etc.: Waist up

• Characters size (only for a multiple number characters): Guy should be taller than girl

• Background (Transparent or like in my examples): Transparent

• Light Direction Front Light

• Color number (Actually not important, but why not!) Boy-6,Girl-11 (if that you mean)

• Body details(Plus sized, muscle size for arms & legs, Chest size, etc.): Female generic And Male Athletic. Guy has muscles.

1 Like
  • How many characters: 2

• A detailed description of the pose you want: I want the female character lying with her heads pinned over her head whilst the male character is kinda hovering over her with his one hand pinning the females hand over head and his other hand on her waist.

• Or if you already have a similar picture you want to have changed, with a description of what should be changed: None

• View (Front, back, side (Right/left), etc.): Left Side or Right Side, any is fine as long as it is side profile!

• Characters Gender: Male and Female

• Full body, Waist up, etc.: Waist up

• Characters size (only for a multiple number characters): Female is character is about 5’6 and the male is 6’0

• Background (Transparent or like in my examples): Any is fine!

• Light Direction: Slant

• Color number (Actually not important, but why not!) (You find a list below!): 17 for female and 13 for male

• Body details(Plus sized, muscle size for arms & legs, Chest size, etc.): Female is generic and male is athletic!

Thank you so much! Let me know if you want me to explain more!

1 Like

It’s a program for laptop/computer called Design Doll. The program is quite self explaining, but there’re two versions, one is for free (you can’t save images and you can’t download already designed poses from other people and add them) and one that costs (it just gives you the features that you don’t have in the free version). So you don’t have to pay for anything actually, none of these features are 100% necessary

2 Likes

Bump.

1 Like