Regarding episode content

Hey i am currently writing my episode story and i am soon going to publish it but i wanted to know if it’s okay that my story uses a little strong language and crimes . But they are not shown in a glorifying way so it’s okay right ? I have spent a lot of time and energy in making this so i just wanted to know that my story won’t be removed right ? Because i have read a lot of stories already which have lots of mature themes and violence but yet they have a million views . SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW anyone THANKYOU !

1 Like

I don’t see the problem, so of course! Publish your story!

1 Like

Same I don’t see a problem about it either. You should be fine.

2 Likes

In regards to violence, you’re not allowed to show: Blood, Body and Weapon all in the same scene. You’re also not allowed to use excessive blood, or large blood overlays.

One of my stories failed the review due to “excessive blood” and also for using: “blood, body and weapon” in the same scene. And the Episode team wouldn’t reinstate my story until I’d changed the overlays to smaller blood overlays, and taken either one of the three [blood, body or weapon] out of the scene.

For example: one of my characters shot a zombie… and I was told to remove the bloody bullet hole overlay from the Zombie’s head.

4 Likes

Thankyou so much for replying ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thankyou so much for replying ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh i see . Thankyou so much for replying ! You just gave me the exact info I needed ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.