REJECTED but an episode interactive background?

I was told by multiple Episode Community Members that this background was an Episode Interactive background… When I uploaded it, it’s saying it’s copyrighted and rejected. I did edit a swan, wine, pool net, and the background city out of it but I thought editing episode backgrounds was allowed? Please someone tell me why this was rejected, it’s a big part of my story and I took a lot of time in editing it.

where the other things you added from google or free to use websites like pixabay and pexels ???because if you got them off goggle then they probably weren’t “free to use”

1 Like

I was told this was already an episode interactive background so it was free to use.

this isnt a episode background. either this was a google background u got, that was rejected.

1 Like

I didn’t add anything I removed stuff from it. I added the sky but that was from another episode background.

the background is copyrighted. U cant use copyrighted backgrounds.

1 Like

yeah i’v never seen this background before so i dont think it is an episode back ground

2 Likes

either came from pinterest or google.

1 Like

Note: Stop getting backgrounds from google, and pinterest and start using pubic domain sites like pixabay.com

2 Likes

or u can go on EpisodeLife.com to get backgrounds.

@kaylaashleyjackson come to this thread if u need more info.

Link: Promote A Thread!

2 Likes

@lanafrazer_episode
So this isn’t a hidden background like said?

1 Like

a hidden background doesn’t get rejected, so that background isnt a hidden background. :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

where did u get that background though? :thinking: @kaylaashleyjackson

Backgrounds get rejected, only if it has:

• a watermark
  • real people in frames or posters

hm…

In addition, by submitting your story, you agree that it does not include any content that infringes on the intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party. This may include using any of the following without permission:

• any copyrights or works of authorship of other parties, including excerpts or passages taken from literary works or television or film;
  • any trademarks or references to corporate or business names; and
  • any references to real persons or places that might violate rights of publicity or privacy.
1 Like

Yeah they can :joy:
Dara has hidden backgrounds in her google drive and I uploaded them but some of them ended up getting rejected : /

7 Likes

oh wow! really? :hushed: :scream:

lol, ok lets, say both, yes and no, some do and some dont. hm…

@kaylaashleyjackson use a different background.

1 Like

I planned on it. Thanks.

1 Like

:+1:t3:

Yeah you’re right, I believe this background comes from Mad Head Games (they have a lot of cool backgrounds that are seen circulating with the episodeinteractive or whatever it was that had episode in it hashtag on Pinterest). Much safer to use something else :+1:

2 Likes