REJECTED but an episode interactive background?

oh wow. Nice research. :wink: hehehehe

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any of the Creator’s Corner subcategories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

You may want to submit a help ticket to ask why exactly the image was rejected. :smiley:

I’ve never seen this background on Episode either but if it’s a hidden background there’s a possibility there’s an agreement attached to it that makes it only available for specific Episode stories, which could also be why it was rejected. I believe (don’t quote me on this) this is why some of their backgrounds never get released to the public.

3 Likes

When in need of a free to use background, this is the best way to do it:

Take note of the settings in blue. I hope your story goes well!

9 Likes

I uploaded a hidden background ad had it rejected too and then I realized it was because it was from Demi Lovato, and it said “Demi Lovato” on some posters in the background :joy:

4 Likes

:joy:

That’s weird cause I also used the hidden background from dara’s drive and they were all accepted. Which one did you try to use?

1 Like

The school ones and the fancy stair ones didn’t work for me. I uploaded them all.

2 Likes

Really, those worked perfectly me.

Which ones did?

1 Like

The school and castles

Oh okay I was hoping you were going to say the one I posted about lol that way I could try and figure out how to get them approved. :joy:

1 Like

Dang, I’m sorry :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

same.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.