Rejection of covers—anyone else lately?

I know people are flagging this, but it’s not off topic. I genuinely want to know if this is happening elsewhere. We are allowed to ask if something we feel isn’t right is happening.

Summary

I over the weekend (never mind after spending over two hours just trying to compress and unsuccessfully upload one), I was proud to submit my covers for my upcoming story… Only for them to be rejected. And yet, the supposed violations do not exist in my images: the references are my own as are the features: they are literally my made up characters from my imagination with their own looks and altered poses. There are no brand names mentioned anywhere, and the camera pictures used have also been altered. I’m no professional artist, but I’ve spent years now practicing to make my images look realistic, and that shouldn’t be a bad thing.

Has anyone else received this before? Did they fix it? Is it an automated error that’s going on lately?

Asking because I am in tears right now out of frustration.

Anyone else? Breaking down :sob:

1 Like

It’s the same with another author I’ve spoken to about their covers being rejected. Nothing was wrong with it.

2 Likes

I can’t find a single thing wrong with either of mine for the reasons they started and now there is no time to make others. I hope they sort this out soon :frowning:

1 Like

Is this for your entry for the contest too?

1 Like

Yep! I can show you them on Insta if you’d like. I’m panicking because there’s only a week (give or take a day) to go and there’s no way I’ll be able to do another two covers (not that I want to anyway because I love what I’ve done (maybe others won’t lol but personally I like how they turned out). Was theirs for the contest as well?

1 Like

Yep.

Sure, and you don’t need to do the covers over. Stick to what you have for now and did you submit a ticket to them explaining your cover?

1 Like

:slight_smile:
Yep, I submitted a ticket and I really hope they answer soon and fix it

1 Like

Hopefully, they’ll answer soon. Don’t panic, just breathe.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is off-topic for General Chat. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Well now that’s embarrassing. Thank you for moving it Sydney, and my apologies to anyone who did in fact correctly flag it :sweat_smile:
I’m also happy that the issue has already fixed. :pleading_face::sleepy::heart_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.