Relationship Advice

Yeah I think it depends on the people as well

1 Like

Not talking about it does not solve anything, it just makes the situation worse!

3 Likes

People in general are confusing.

3 Likes

Well yeah but we already established that our relationship was over and I don’t think there was anything else to talk about :thinking:

2 Likes

There is definitely no point in talking more about it. It’s over. Talking more about the relationship just reopens up the wounds, especially if it’s still fresh

3 Likes

Well yeah since they are the ones in the relationship lol (sarcasm :sweat_smile:). There are a bunch of factors that come into play to move the friendship into a relationship. Feelings are just part of it.

Sometimes the value of your friendship may be more important than your feelings…

2 Likes

Thanks for your help :heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome! It will get better! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Yesss exactly, especially since he is the one that told me we shouldn’t talk about it!!

2 Likes

He says you guys shouldn’t talk about it but he still does…?? Hmmm, interesting :thinking:. If he mentions it, just change the subject or walk away, whatever works lol

2 Likes

Or just cut him out of your life. You don’t got to surround yourself with negative energies.

1 Like

Easier said than done, really. But of course, nobody has time for negativity in their life. It’s up to her how she wants to deal with him.

1 Like

True.

also had a situation like this and ended up like that, mine just was toxic relationship even tho it was a best friend. Time will for sure help

1 Like

Valeriya.B, you’re absolutely right about it. Time is maybe the only thing, that can help when your heart is broken. Talking of relationships and dates, what do you think bout this dating service ( site: httрs://www.datemyage.com/dating-an-older-man/ ) ? I’ve heard a lot of positive recommendations about it.

1 Like