Releasing Your Story (Advice)

Okay so I have been thinking.

What if you first complete your story before you publish your work. ** The readers may be tired of waiting for another chapter of your story, and might even stop reading your story till an acceptable amount of chapters are released to their liking **. What I think would be a good outcome out of this is that you can actually choose any time to release a chapter of your story(Assuming that you rushed your work to release a chapter that you have already promised your readers)As well as making a schedule as to when and how many chapters you’re going to release AND make future changes to the chapters you have yet to release.

Please Note: This is just a suggestion, feel free to give yours. I understand at lot of people may not care (they’re just happy to write stories) about when they release chapters. I’m just suggesting a method :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is what I was going to do for my story too :joy:

1 Like

I think it’s a great idea. I wanted to do that with my newest story, but couldn’t wait any longer lol.

2 Likes

I legit wish I could do that but I’m just plain lazy and impatient

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m pre-writing my story. I’m making sure that the WHOLE story is ready before publishing a single episode. My goal is to then publish 3 episodes a week, so that way, I can still get feedback and quickly make changes to the unpublished episodes (such as a coding error, a slight change in events, change in conversation, etc.) to improve.

1 Like