Remembering CC in future episodes

Hi I am working on my first story and in my story I am allowing the readers to customize characters. How would I code that in future episodes to ensure the readers customized characters carry over?

I am using the code @CHARACTERNAME goes to character avatar. Versus using a customization template.
Any help is greatly appreciated!

Customization will automatically carry over to all future chapters the reader reads, so there is nothing additional you will need to add to each chapter. However note that you will not be able to see the customization using the web previewer and possibly not in the app either.

Ok that’s good! Thanks! I was just wondering I didn’t know if there was anything extra I had to do. And yeah it doesn’t show on the web previewer, but whenever the web previewer doesn’t work I preview on my phone and it shows the customization.

Thanks again for your help!

Hello @Charity1226, this is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forums!

This topic has been moved from Creator’s Corner into Directing Helps and Tips since it involves coding/scripting. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

Oh thank you! Sorry I was so confused and I didn’t know where to put my question! Thank you for your help! Also too, how to you personally pm someone on here? I can’t figure it out.

Thanks again!

On hi @Charity1226 i’ll tell you how to dm people!

1. When you click you profile picture in the top right of the screen there is a envelope, click it!
    2.click new message.
    3.add what your talking about and the person you are talking to.
    4.chat away.

Thank you very much!!