Remembering Choices Not Working

Story Modifiers - Flags - Remove all gained flags.

EG:
In my example, I selected “Skin Tone”. I gained TestA. It is highlighted. To remove it, I have to click on it.

Check if any of yours are highlighted. And remove them. Then preview again.

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this involves coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

None of them are highlighted but, when I clicked on flags there was one that said
chose_get_a_cute_makeover
and another that said
chose_getacutemakeover

Are those your only 2 choices?

If so, you need it to be if and then else, not elif. No elif. So it’d be

if (first choice) {

}
else {

}

Yeah, it’s only two choices. I watched Joseph Evan’s video on it and he said to do elif. I’ll try doing else. Thanks for the help! C: Should I leave the gains there?

1 Like

I tried using else instead of elif but it didn’t work it just gave me an error. (I left the gains in there btw)

} else {

I tried all of those methods and they didn’t work. :confused:

What does the choice look like and what does your if/else look like? Are they both in the same episode or are you trying to remember a choice from a previous episode?

I’m trying to remember a choice that is in the same episode, here are some pictures I took of it yesterday

What does the choice look like

This is what it looks like now when I tried the methods you linked, but it keeps giving me a script error.

You needed a parenthese between “Pass” and the bracket on line 403. But if you only have 2 options, it should only be if and else

if (APPEARANCE is “Get a Cut Makeover”) {

} else {

}

1 Like

Every time I do else it gives me a script error

Nothing should be next to “else”. It needs to be by itself.

1 Like

IT WORKED THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I’ll make sure to give you a shout out in that episode :smiley:

1 Like

Can you close this thread? @Sydney_H @Jeremy

1 Like

Marked as solved and closed. Thanks all!