Remembers wrong outfit in next chapter

If I choose party outfit 2 in chapter 1 and sleeping dress outfit 3 in chapter 2 then in chapter 3 it remembers party outfit 3 :slightly_smiling_face:

Should I do that choose your party outfit again before starting story just like some stories does

I want to also know how I can remember outfits in next chapter… Cuz I didn’t know… How to do it… I just make wear her sleep outfit or bathing towel in starting of chapters and I don’t think it’s right… If someone can help… That would be great

1 Like

use the preview command instead of changing command

1 Like

gain outfit name

Actually I have this dara amarie template of simple tappable dressing game… And I don’t know where to add the flags??..

1 Like

I wish I could help but I suck at this too

1 Like

You use gain.

Tou add the gain to when they pick done. One for each outfit. Or just two and do else woth last one

Can uh please explain with a code?
I m not getting what should I do

gain outfit1

if (outfit1) {

}

1 Like

Thanks

If you do it that way, it will remember more than one outfit if they preview all of them, since you can’t undo gains! I use Dara Amaries tappable template, and then once they click done I add
if (CHAR=1){
gain chap1_1
} elif (CHAR=2){
gain chap1_2
} else {
gain chap1_3
}

This way it will only remember the outfit that was actually chosen vs all of the outfits they tried on!

2 Likes

Okay thank you :blush::smiley:

1 Like