Removed stories

Georgia, My brother’s best friend, Mean girls, Falling for the Dolan twins, Loving bad… And other stores are gone! And replaced with much worse 8-episode cringy cliches?! Why…? Tell me how “The hot billionaire bad boy vampire teacher roommate rockstar” is better than these stories :confused:
I just haven’t visited the app for a while and don’t know what was going on… Can someone tell me why are these stories gone? Thank you!

4 Likes

I hate that I actually have to say this but please tell me that that isn’t actually the name on one of them :sleepy: :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

I don’t think that the actual name of any of the stories… but it very well could be lol. It’s basically all of the most recently EO stories placed into a single title. All of the same basic cringe smashed into one horrific title lol

2 Likes

Yeah. Wait, I also forgot “the heartless mafia leader who somehow fell in love with you and started having feelings again oh and he’s also an alien”.

3 Likes

Oh thank god for that :joy:
I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before it really is the title though

2 Likes

I know right… :joy:

1 Like

Well some are under copyright and they are buying ones from authors who are trending. So they don’t want to pay to keep those stories and buy trending ones or the other reason could be is that the company doesn’t want to give episode the rights to it again. :woman_shrugging: Some things just have to change and they have to keep up with their competitors. I mean that is one of the reasons classic and INK styles were discontinued because they had to update software to stay on the top. Although you might have liked them or read them a lot not all people will have so maybe it was what they felt was a good business move. These stories will not come back so we got to be grateful for what we have. I mean we play on their app for free since nobody is forcing you to click on gem choices.

I don’t know if this is correct but this is what most likely happened.

4 Likes

Yea! I heard some of the contracts ended, so you’re probably right.

Thank you for the information!