🎃 Ren and Jem’s Proof-Reading Workshop (TEMP CLOSED) 🎃

No problem, added to the waitlist, looking forward to reviewing yours :+1: :yay:

1 Like

oh can you just review my story here then instead of epyxmagic?

All right :lollipop:

Quick question. Which one is right? I want to name a new story.

Holiday Escape
A Holiday Escape
The Holiday Escape

This will help in regards to using a or the

https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/grammar/using_articles.html

1 Like

We are temp closed for a long time. We will finish the proof-reading reviews we’ve accepted slowly and on our own time. Right now, we are both members of EpyXMagic (EpyxMagic is open! 🖤) where we will review stories, thanks so much for understanding :red_light:

@writerren
@JemU776
:red_light:

3 Likes

Thank you so much!! :heartpulse:

And idc when i open the link my old version come instead of the new…
I do not know, if it is the same with the others :sweat_smile::confused:

Hey, here is your proofreading for episodes 3 and 4. All of my notes are written on the screenshots from the screens that the errors were in. Let me know if you have any questions!

Notes

1 Like

Damn, I hate doing this, I really do, I hate backing down on my word but I’m honestly so freaking exhausted and worn out, and sore…OK I won’t go into my life story :joy: Guys, I will have to cancel your requests here, I’m terribly sorry. Knowing you’re waiting sucks and I feel like a freaking disappointment who can’t provide. Could y’all move over your requests to epyxmagic: EpyxMagic is open! 🖤 instead? They will be reviewed there (can request when the reviewing form opens).

Tags:
@secrets.epi
@EpisodeLover26
@Tsukino_94
@Nency_episode

A reminder:

@writerren
@JemU776

:red_light:

1 Like

@secrets.epi
@EpisodeLover26
@Tsukino_94
@Nency_episode

Hey guys, just tagging you again as no responses were given, I severly dislike knowing that I can’t proof-read your stories here (I hate leaving things undone as I like keeping my word in any way possible) so I’m going to have to ask you to request for a review on epyxmagic when the review forms open, please and thank you. I can tag you when requests are open and you can request through our carrd (can be found on the thread EpyxMagic is open! 🖤), and on IG, I’ll post your review if you select me as your reviewer and I’ll pay lots of attention to your grammar :yay:

2 Likes

I’ll request there :slight_smile:

Thanks for responding, much appreciated :blob_hearts:

1 Like

@Nency_episode and @Tsukino_94 you guys haven’t responded yet, please respond, thanks :red_light:

Hey, I’ve found someone else to proof read my story :blush:. Thanks for your suggestions though :blush:

Thank you for responding, glad to hear :sunglasses:

1 Like

hey :blue_heart: i’m sorry for the late reply :sweat_smile::see_no_evil: And i will Request there! Thx for letting us known !
have a good day :relaxed::blue_heart:

Thank you for responding :blue_heart:

Do you still need the review? :blob_sun:

Edit: nvm, we found a volunteer to get their story reviewed :blob_hearts:

ATTENTION GUYS, THIS IS CLOSED ATM, DO NOT PM ME PLZ, I’M ONLY A HUMAN, NOT A MACHINE, I CAN’T HANDLE THIS RN ON TOP OF ALL THAT I ALREADY DO, THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING :red_light: I had someone PM me and got a headache, I really want to help but I shouldn’t make promises I can’t keep :pensive:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.