🎃 Ren and Jem’s Proof-Reading Workshop (TEMP CLOSED) 🎃

1 Like

Hey, I finished proofreading your second episode. Here are the notes that I made from it.

Notes1

This would be better worded as… “The De la Betancourts own a huge electronics corporation after all.”

“Wow, she actually made a sweet joke about my failed attempt to welcome her.”

“The rest of the day was ordinary AF.”

“Ready to move into your new home?”

“Not that every other guy isn’t already way taller than me.”

“But every time I think about tall guys, Ralf comes into my mind.”

“You mean the one who is secretly married to Rodrigo de la Betancourt?”

“I don’t care what the tabloids say.”

“I saw the Night Show yesterday and I wouldn’t say there were any lies about the hottie he had there.”

“Okay, I get it. You care about the rich and famous.”

“But we live in another world.”

“In moments like this I wonder…”

“Is this all my life will ever be?”

“Why do you have to be so socially awkward?”

“Why are you still here?”

“I guess the streets are waiting for you.”

The word, “ass,” should be censored due to Episode’s new guidelines I believe.

“I survived day two.”

“At least I’ve got a roof over my head and a real bed to sleep in.”

“The rest of the week was kind of okay, I guess.”

“The week sure flew fast, like a snowball does in the winter time.”

This will be continued in a second post in a little while…

1 Like

That’s gerat :blush: less mistakes. I already capitalized “I” everywhere. Or maybe i missed few.

1 Like

Here are the rest of the notes for episode 2! You did a great job with this episode and your plot became easier to follow now. I think you now have a good base to work off of and this will help you retain readers better. If you would like me to proofread more episodes, let me know. If not, thank you for requesting! :blush:

Notes2

A better way to phrase this would be, “But I’m going to buy it from a second-hand store.”

“It feels so good to buy something old that’s new to me like Carl said.”

“Considering my wardrobe back then, I don’t even care how old of a piece of clothing this dress is.”

“My treat.”

“And I don’t see how that’s a good thing.”

I think “hoe” may need to be censored due to the new guidelines.

“What is this?! An open doors day??”

“Stella, you’re coming home tonight or I’ll kick you out for good.”

The speech bubbles in the previous two photos are offscreen.

“What am I going to do with no place to live and no one to help me?”

“I don’t even have any skills, much less an education.”

“Only a moment later, Anna packed a few clothes for me.”

“You see, I haven’t exactly been living a fairytale life.”

“The rest of the night was great. We talked about life and got to know each other a bit more.”

“Going home is the better option.”

“That woman seems to be in trouble.”

“It’d be better if we called the police.”

“I knew Tallin is the kind of place where you might encounter robbers but I didn’t know they were on the streets.”

“I’m not totally girlie!”

“You don’t see bodyguards like them everyday.”

“Do you really think she would’ve told us?”

“The girl you replaced is coming back from her sick leave.”

“What kind of proposition does Marilyn have?”

“I’m sorry but I heard your boss talking to you.”

1 Like

I didn’t notice any that weren’t capitalized in this episode!

1 Like

Thank you. Of course i would like to get some more proof reading but i see that other people also waiting in line. So i guess i’m good from now on. I see my main mistake is still missing the “a” and “the” from certain places.
The right thing would be to credit you but how do i do it?

1 Like

I would be happy to help you out and continue proofreading your story but it will probably take me quite a bit of a longer time to do so as I have one other request here and a few review requests on my other thread. However, I would get it done for you at some point if you want me to. Just let me know!

And you can just credit “writerren from Ren and Jem’s Proofreading Workshop!”

2 Likes

Thanks. I will not publish my story any time soon so there is time to proof read at least more chapters. I’m curtently working on the 7th chapter and i don’t want to publish until i have at least 10 chapters. :blush:

1 Like

Story Name: Fairy Trouble

Author Name: TTrain

Genre: Fantasy

Story Description: Get sucked in a magical fairy wonderland, rescue the Queen, and escape from the Dark Fairy. And oh, maybe you’ll fall in love. Your life is about to magically change- Fairy style.

Style:
Limelight

Story link:

How many chapters you’d like proof-read: 3

Why you’d like for your story to be proof-read: I’m concerned if my story has something wrong with it and I would like to know people’s opinions of my stories

Review Type: Public

Password: HalloweenMonstereatsveggies

Thanks for requesting, I’ll take your story to review :yay:

OMG I just recognized you from IG because I saw Lana’s story; I see you’re going to be requesting for a review on epyxmagic when it’s open :joy: Would you still like a review here?

suure! why not :slight_smile:

ok, noted

Hey, I just finished proofreading the first episode of your story! I only noticed two small errors…

Mistakes

A better way to phrase this would be… “I was never a “bad girl.” I got good grades, I went to a good college, and I never argued with my father too much.”

A better way to phrase this would be… “She can see in color. Every time I asked her about what a color looks like, she couldn’t really describe it.”

I’ll continue working on your second episode now!

1 Like

Just letting you know once I review it here, it won’t be reviewed by epyxmagic as I’m a story reviewer on there :cherries:

@shaharPie just a reminder, @writerren has did a proof-reading review of your 1st chapter :red_light: :yay:

2 Likes

Hey!
Thanks for making this thread, this is so helpful! :blush:
I would like you to proof read my story.

Story Name: EXPOSED!

Author Name: Tsukino_94

Genre: Drama, Romance

Story Description:Logan has no problems with being an outcast in his high school. Until his life changes when he meets Amber, a shy girl which avoids people for a good reason.[LL, CC, Art Scenes]

Style:Limelight

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5640897096908800

How many chapters you’d like proof-read: 3 chapters

Review Type: Public

Why you’d like for your story to be proof-read: To improve the quality of my story.

Password: HalloweenMonterEatsVeggies

thanks!!

1 Like

Np :yay:

Forgot to fill this portion is and one other thing is missing, can add it to your post :nerd_face: :blob_sun:

Oh sorry! Overlooked these ones! Just edited my post! :blush: