Hey, everyone! I currently have a bit of extra time on my hands so I’ve decided to help you all out and offer my services as a story reviewer. I will only be reviewing the first episode of your story (published or unpublished) because that is what sets the tone about the story’s future in a reader’s mind. I will be assessing things like your plot, character development, diversity, directing, grammar/spelling, etc. I will review both published and unpublished stories!
Here are some rules for requesting…
- Please do not request a review just to gain more reads on your story. This is meant to help you improve your story, not gain reads.
- Please actually use at least some of my pointers. I will put a lot of consideration into each review and would appreciate if you would use the help you requested.
- Please know that I have a life outside of Episode and that I can be a slower reader. Your reviews may take a few days, but I will get them to you. Rushing me will only prolong your wait because I don’t operate well under stress.
- PLEASE only request a review if you can handle constructive criticism. This is meant to HELP you, not disparage you in any way.
- Please do not attack me if you disagree with the review. These will be based on my opinions which you have chosen to hear by requesting on this thread.
- I will be offering easygoing (not too critical), truthful (honest but not too harsh), or brutally honest (extremely critical). Please select whichever one you can handle and use best.
- Please fill out the form in its entirety and include the blurred password (winter) in your post to verify that you have read these rules.
Please fill out the form below for a review of your first episode:
Severity of Review (Easygoing, Truthful, Brutally Honest):
Link to your story:
Where would you like your review posted (Instagram or the forums or both):
Small Cover (optional):
I will only be accepting three reviews at a time so I won’t feel rushed on the ones I do take. Once I accept your review, you will be placed on the wait list. Once the wait list is full, I will close the shop for the time being. Reviews will be posted on here, on my Instagram (@writer.ren.episode), or both. If you request for your review to be posted on Instagram, please include your username so I can tag you in it!
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you all will request soon! Also, if anyone is interested in joining this shop and doing reviews with me as a joint effort, DM me!
Here are three other threads you might want to check out if you are a new-ish writer!..
Promote your story and find R4R partners here -
Promoting: All That Remains / R4Rs are OPEN!
Get directing help here -
Ren's Directing Help Thread 😊
Get your story proofread here -
🎃 Ren and Jem’s Proof-Reading Workshop (TEMP CLOSED) 🎃
- The stars have colors by @shaharPie - 91%
- ethereal by @line123462 - 80%
- Shado by @Roy - 83%
- Equilibrium by @Eva_Diva1 - 90%
- No resistance by @lisiaaa.k - 78%
- The Spotlight by @Jess_epi - 86%
- Dirty Deeds by @StormyWrites - 88%
- Lost Summer Love by @TamiRose - 84%
- Hidden Luna by @Jess2112 - 73%
- Love Indeed by Razan Jalloul - 70%
- Grandmas Grandbabbies by Snowy_episode - 81%
- Beautiful Scars by K. Jeanette - 86%
- Deadly Secrets: Fangs of Love by @TamiRose - 86%