Ren's Directing Help Thread 😊

Hey, everyone. I’m a writer on Episode and have worked really hard to learn all kinds of directing techniques over the past year. I finally feel like I have knowledge of how to use most of the directing commands (if you want to see examples of my work, my story, All That Remains, is now published on the app).

That being said, I understand exactly how difficult and frustrating it is to learn how to code as a beginning writer on here. So, I wanted to start this thread as a place where you can ask any directing-related questions you might have. Don’t be afraid to ask anything, no matter how simple it may seem. I just want everyone to succeed and be proud of their finished products :blush:

If you have any questions you’d like to ask, please write what type of scene it is you’re trying to direct (ie animated intro, school scene, outro, etc), what techniques you’re struggling with (ie overlays, zooms, etc), and send over the code that’s giving you problems (if applicable). I’ll get back to you with help as soon as I can.

Also, I hope this is in the right section lol… let me know if it isn’t

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.