As by majority vote in Should I reopen my Constructive Cover Crit thread? I have reopened!
- There will be more improved detail in feedback
- Clearer “Free Game” section in the 1st post below
- PLZ PM ME SND GIVE ME IMPROVEMENT SUGGESTIONS FOR THE THREAD.
Constructive Criticism Thread for your Story Cover!
I have seen a lot of individual “feedback on my cover” threads and they don’t get a lot of attention.
This thread is solely for:
- Posting your PUBLISHED Episode Story Covers for FEEDBACK using the Form
- Positively communicating to the Critique (aka me for the time being) in feedback and questions about your work
Guys remember this is a simple OPINIONATED FEEDBACK thread. No advise or concerns given stand true for everyone in this community, I am solely giving you advice on what I have seen in opinion threads.
No off-topic talk or hate of any kind
No form, No feedback. why? This is so that everyone has a fair way of presenting their cover without bias! And it’s easier to write
- And btw it’s also technical story promotion at the same time
Lastly, have faith! I may not be Picasso but a story’s success also depends on its content ,
-covers attract readers, content inside KEEPS readers.
—Depending on the success of this thread, I might find more ppl to help me give feedback in the future
MOST IMPORTANTLY: YOU DO NOT NEED TO IMMEDIATELY CHANGE YOUR WHOLE COVER UPON FEEDBACK. :red_light: -I myself have created my own cover over months, and it still requires improvement, I *know* covers are a lot of work. This feedback gives you an idea on what ppl like me may think of your cover or perhaps what you could change/improve if you decide to have a cover refresh in the future.
✨ Le Form ✨
Name of story:
Insert Cover Picture here (Bearing in mind your story must be published, this means that someone may find your story here and want to read it!)
Any specific worry you have about ur cover (like “oh is the eyeball too big? Is my cover low quality/blurry?) etc.