Replacing background help?

Could anyone please replace the city background of the bedroom to the night background up there? ^ I promise I’ll credit. :)) Also through the window I would like if you could use the part of the background where you can view the ocean, sky & mountain/hill, so basically the top left. I hope that makes sense lol

1 Like

I can do it for you but I’ll have to do it in the morning (if anyone can do it earlier, then you should)

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

I can try if you would like?

I tries, hope they help!

1 Like

Thank you so much! They’re perfection, I don’t mean to be a bother but do you think you can do a daytime one aswell?

It’s okay if you wouldn’t like too also, how can I credit you?

2 Likes

You dont need to credit me :slight_smile:

let me know if you need anything else :slight_smile:

You’re a lifesvaer, thanks a lot. One last request though, for the nightime background could you turn the lamp on?

1 Like

I’ll do my best!

Does this work?

Actually, can you add that sea daytime and nighttime background to these two backgrounds instead? Sorry I just noticed I sent the wrong one. Again you don’t have to do it if I’m being annoying :slight_smile:

1 Like

are you sure these are the same background? the window changes from white to brown. Which version of the window would you like?

Oh they’re the same background it’s just that one is daytime while the other is night, but the brown window for both would be fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh my god, I literally love u so much. Thank you for your help, are you sure you wouldn’t like credit?

1 Like

Nah b, you’re all good :blush:

1 Like

Again, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like