Replaying your story from the beginning

I want to know how to replay my story from the beginning of episode 1 not my episode 2 so I could check my story… And I know you can do it on computer but it’s glitchy, for example:

So in a different scene and on episode 2 of my story she is wearing this towel she’s not suppose to be wearing the towel in this episode of my story and I fixed the layers but it’s still messed up, so that is what I mean when I review my story on laptop and it’s laggy… What I need to do is review my story on my phone from the first episode but it won’t let me can somebody please tell me how to review my story from my first episode

1 Like

You have to sign in with your google account in order to test your story out (the one associated with your story on writer’s portal).

For the web previewer, you can actually even just exit the script and enter back in, starting from the beginning. You can play from pretty much any line in your script, in most cases.

Layers: HOW TO: Move Characters / Overlays to the Layers

There’s a choice to go to your first episode

click “navigation” and press “reset story progress” to go to the very beginning.

1 Like

You can choose any chapter you want to see again

1 Like

OMG it worked thank you soooo much :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Thank you :laughing:

1 Like