Reported (Game)

Reported is a game where we report people for dumb reasons and someone else has to validate it or decline it (if you get declined then your out) and then report that person for something and you can’t come back in the game until three other people have either been reported or declined for example:
Doggygurl: I report fluffy_kitty for having a cat in her name
Episode_writerboy: I decline
I report Doggygurl for getting declined by me
CottonCandyluver: I report episode_writerboy for Declining DoggyGurl (and Etc.)
Also if you spell someone’s name wrong then your out. Have Fun!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
(And if you say banned instead of reported then it doesn’t count)
Here is a link to my inspiration for Reported:

Can you name it “Ridiculous Bans” instead? That’s the old name…

No I like the name that did and also this is a different game though I give credit to “ridiculous bans” because that was my inspiration for this game Ridiculous Bans - Game (V2)

Ahhh okay looked into it more and I see what you mean

@EpisodeGirl is reported because I’m happy

@Fluffy_kittens is banned because happiness isn’t allowed here.

i decline
@EpisodeGirl is reported because she didn’t wait till three other people got reported or declined

Oops didn’t realise that rule

It’s totally :+1: ok

Ridiculous Bans - Game (V2)

@EpisodeGirl never mind it doesn’t look like anyone else is playing so we can start with that rule when other people actually start playing

Ah okay then! Well, you’re banned for altering the rules. :wink:

Declined
@EpisodeGirl is reported because it’s only until a few other people start playing

@Fluffy_kittens is banned because oh I knew

Declined
@Fluffy_kittens and @EpisodeGirl are banned because do you want to be writing partners

@Fluffy_kittens is banned because sure!!! :smiley:

@EpisodeGirl is reported because :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: Finally!!!

@Fluffy_kittens is banned because yay! DM me for some info.

Closed as this is a duplicate thread. Thanks for your understanding :v:t2: