Reporting a Story -- Introducing Tyler from the Reader Team

I’ve been lurking for months :wink:

7 Likes

Oh. Well…I’m glad you came out of the…hibernation? Shadows?

3 Likes

four by four foot padded cell, with a single laptop and an iPad actually :smiling_imp: now I’m free just kidding

6 Likes

I don’t really know what to say to that…

1 Like

WLaeUPr

13 Likes

Welcome @Tyler. We love you :heart_eyes:.

3 Likes

@Tyler, I already like your profile picture, so you have my blessing (?)
Welcome!

I stalked your profile and it says you have been here since 2016, though… so welcome back?:thinking:

7 Likes

Myaaah!

This is actually an older account that was given to me, it’s a different account I’d been lurking on :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Okay, that made choke on my laughter for a number of reasons, but the main 2:

1. I was not expecting it :joy:
  2. The user that uploaded the video: Who the hell subscribes to me, for videos like this, anyway?

All right, then I take my welcome back :rofl:
I hope your hair does not turn white or fall off while you do your thing! Good luck :joy:

4 Likes

Welcome @Tyler!

2 Likes

Hi @Tyler! I’m going to try and get in before you’re flooded with requests.

4 Likes

@Tyler Welcome :smiley:

2 Likes

This is great news! Welcome @Tyler :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome @Tyler
Skeletor, eh?
You’re bringing back my childhood days!

We’ll try to go easy on you!

4 Likes

Hello, @Tyler! Nice to meet you and it’s great to see some measures being taken to have certain stories removed from the app. Everybody be cool and don’t abuse the feature to report stories that aren’t inappropiate.

12 Likes

Hey writingspirit, and thank you.

The ability to send in tickets to report stories has been a thing for a while, but we thought it was best to bridge the gap a little bit and make a much more friendly and approachable option via the forums. There’s a heck of a lot of stories that need reviewing, sometimes we just need peeps to point us in the right direction. :wink:

It’s going to be interesting to see how many take advantage of this new system

11 Likes

Me watching you traverse the great sea of PMs about actually appropriate stories because people want to be petty:

IMG_4327

10 Likes

Welcome @Tyler! We’re excited to have you here.

1 Like

Welcome @Tyler

1 Like

Hi! @Tyler welcome!

I LOVE your profile pic :heart_eyes:

Myaaahh!

Good luck with the reviewing! Assuming how many of these inappropriate stories there are on Episode, you’ll really need it

3 Likes