Reporting a Story -- Introducing Tyler from the Reader Team

Welcome to the community, Mr. @Tyler.

Hope you will enjoy here (although you should report stories if they break the guidelines :sweat_smile:)

Sorry for saying “welcome” late. But, as they say, better late than never

3 Likes

Hey @Tyler oh man the amount of notifications you might be getting is ridiculous
Welcome! :wave:
I have a thread (definitely not plugging) and I have lots of weird stories. It’s kinda funny how you came not too long after I made it :joy: so hopefully you’re not too scarred after. Thank you for sacrificing any innocence and going into the warzone :crossed_swords:
We thank you for your service :pray:
(You may or may not have seen my thread already, idk)

5 Likes

Welcome to the Forums @Tyler!

3 Likes

a couple of days late for your entrance but meh, welcome dude!

3 Likes

Hi @Tyler! I was wondering: if there’s a dispute about what’s allowed in stories and what’s not, can we tag you to clear it up? Or is there some other way to solve it?

2 Likes

Not Tyler, however, if the dispute is between two players/authors then you should send in a ticket for a definitive answer. If you are disputing something with the reader team itself, then you may also send in a ticket but in the subject/topic field use ATT: Arlene so that it is escalated to me.

11 Likes

Oh, @Tyler reviewed my story once (yes, I wasn’t aware of some violations … :see_no_evil:) and was very supportive and helpful in the process of getting it back in line with the guidelines! :slight_smile: Welcome!

2 Likes

There’s a story called “brother sister bonding” that glamourises incest

1 Like

I am writing a new story idea which is not found in other stories but I am worried about the guidelines need ur help

@AJ_PELZER Would you please DM @Tyler with the details and author name? Thanks.

1 Like

@Maya6 Please send in a ticket with your questions to https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and the reader team will be happy to help you.

1 Like

Hi Tyler

When you say you allow swears 5 per chapter, for example, can a chapter say the f word twice and 4 other different swears?

Can you specify that for me?

1 Like

Hi Mace_N,

The 5 per chapter rule applies to each instance, not to each swear type. I hope this helps! If you need more assistance, please send me a direct message.

Cheers :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Okay thank you Tyler. Just one more question if I used a swear like in this way sh*t what would you say about that? I’ve seen stories that have done that before with swears so I was just wondering.

Thanks again :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Hi Mace_N,

Censored or not, they are still counted toward the profanity limit. Again, if you want more these types of questions answered, please send me a direct message.

4 Likes

Okay thank you.

1 Like

How do I report a featured story for plagiarism?

You can message me for any kinds of story reports :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup, even with giving readers a choice, simply having the content available and on the platform breaks the guidelines.

4 Likes

What about reporting readers… or people here on the community who make it unsuitable for others?