Representing Different Cultures :)

Hi everyone!!
So I’m trying to write a story where there are many involved countries.
I’m mexican and I’m trying to include in my story a family from Japan and a family from the United Kingdom.
I’m also open to including other cultures.
Anyone from there has any suggestions, ideas, something they’d like me to include or in general

**What do you think people should include or exclude from their stories regarding different cultures? ** :kissing_heart: thank you so much!

1 Like

I’m from the U.K. if that helps you? I can’t think of anything really specific that you’d need to include unless there is anything in particular you need help with :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much for replying!
Well I’m having a bit of trouble with slang and stuff like that. Any words you guys use commonly?
In here they usually teach us american english haha.
Thank you so much!

1 Like

It depends where in England you are setting the family. There’s a lot of difference in slang between cities :sweat_smile: Where does the family live?

Probably Liverpool or London but I haven’t decided yet.

Moved to General Chat since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Oh! I’m Japanese and from the UK so if you have any questions, feel free to message me or just ask me here :grin::heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.