Request art (for my practice)!

Hi Iโ€™m in an art shop (๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ป ๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“น:sparkles::smiling_imp::crystal_ball:)with some friends and I would love to practice doing edited art and drawn art could you please leave request below and give feedback

My art

Please donโ€™t steal any of my art I really worked hard on it and some of those werenโ€™t finished so please be nice
Please leave feedback and drop ur request
Make sure to include

• Character deets

• What type of art

• And what you want me to attempt at

• Password: Strange Lair

Rules

1. Please be nice if u are rude or anything of the sort I will make sure to warn others about u and I will block u

2. Remember I am allowed to decline request this is to help me practice and even tho I donโ€™t think I will decline any there is still a chance

3. Please donโ€™t steal and try to take credit for any of my art work I work hard on this stuff

4. Also please donโ€™t spam the thread real password: Izzy

In progress

Waitlist

Random tags (sorry if u didnโ€™t wanna be tagged)

@melaniesmall @EllyAus234 @BabiGutz @dazzling_ash @Maeverie.Rivera @lynne.harper @Makayla.Reed @Youngbl00d @xxOlivia_Meganxx @Poo_11

6 Likes

hey Izzy :eyes: :sparkling_heart:
do u want to try and draw my character?

here she is

1 Like

Sure I send it to you when Iโ€™m done any special request (please fill out in one message and make sure to include the things I said)

1 Like

oh no, i said everything in the previous message? drawing, and my character, if u want to

1 Like

Password: izzy
Type of art: sorta like the one where u have two characters together in ur examples
What do u want to attempt at: have fun with it do what I want
Character deets:

Summary

1 Like

Ok Iโ€™ll start it soon

1 Like

Thank youuu

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if youโ€™ve got questions. :smiley:

Done! Itโ€™s not perfect Iโ€™m still learning Iโ€™ve only ever done drawn like once or twice what do you think?

The art

2 Likes

sheโ€™s gorgeous!! ashgdgs i LOVE the shading of the hair :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you!

we donโ€™t give you credit? :pleading_face:

1 Like

I mean if u use it ever u can if u want this is mainly practice but I mean Iโ€™d be nice if u do just credit my forums

1 Like

Okay!

1 Like

Did you want some art?

1 Like

No I didnโ€™t. But I can leave some pics for you to practise!

1 Like

Ok thanks!

1 Like

Question do you have like a title and how are those characters related like MC and LI or friends family like how are they related

They are MC and LI

1 Like