REQUEST Background

Can someone make a background for musics and sounds?
Like a dark background, if you want more details tell me :blush:

here are some examples of what i can do.
if you like, i will do it.

1 Like

Itā€™s exactly something like that, I just want something more dark/bleak, if you know what I mean?

1 Like

can you show me the type of background you are talking about?

It would be something like that, but my story is about drama and actions and I want it to reflect that :blush:

Moved to Art Resources since this is about backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

2 Likes

Happy to help if you still need something. Do you want your story name on there? What would you want the text to be?
ā€œThis story uses music and sound, please turn your volume upā€ or something similar.
Whatā€™s the story description to give an idea of the feel of the story.

Just let me know if you still need this x

1 Like

I find what I was looking for but now I still search a background ā€œThanks for reading/ To be continuedā€
If you can do that I would really appreciate!
And the style is the same, something like those background up there, or something a little more dark/dramatic
:blush:

Ok, youā€™ve not given any info on your story, but I can just try to do something dark for you. Do you want it to say, thanks for reading, to be continued?

1 Like

My story is about actions and drama, my characters are thief and are a part of this business. The title of my story is gold if this can help you with the writing color!
Yes something like that!

Ok, weā€™ll Iā€™m still kinda unsure about what you want :joy: drama and action are two very broad subjects, but just tried to do something dark for you :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

lmao sorry, Iā€™m just bad with wordsā€¦
But itā€™s exactly what I wanted thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Iā€™ll credit you with your instagram ?

Oh if you like. Itā€™s the same as here @amepisode x

1 Like

No problem :wink:

1 Like