Request Backgrounds Here (Closed)

honestly I don’t think it’ll matter honestly and thats fine with me I am not picky haha

1 Like

hey!
your examples are amazing!

background request <3

type~ its an apartment hallway with only 2 doors
how many zones?~ 2 zones
what does it look like~ for a reference this is what i want it to kind of look like but i want to change some things up

reference

the things i want changed~ no pictures or a table in between the doors.
And the doors further apart if you get what i mean?
door colors~ black!
door numbers~ the left is (142) and the right door is (143)
wall colors~ the wall color is fine the way it is
floor~ could the floors be a darker wood?
and could i get one with the left door open (and a transparent background?)
and another one with the right door open (also transparent bg)

i hope you could do this :heart:

1 Like

Of course! I will get started right away. And did you want the same flowers or different table/flowers?

1 Like

no table would be fine! but could there be a carpet? a black one to exact, its in the middle of the two doors

1 Like

Yes. I could do a carpet that is just in the middle of the doors or one that runs the entire length of the hallway. Also, do you want the same light that is in the reference? Or do you want each door to have a hall light?

1 Like

one that is just in the middle of the doors and whichever is fine!

Ok so for the symbol on the building? Is this what you are going for? 4a26d23a19090ca53b71567362b5ece3

1 Like

Ok! If you don’t get it by tonight then definitely tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

take your time luv :heart: and thank you!

1 Like

Ok last one today haha sorry for the spam.
I came up with the following for the bedroom (I will make the day version if you approve of this one). I know you said floral/hippie and I put floral but there isn’t too much hippie. But I can change that. Any changes you want made, I would be happy to make them.

1 Like

ooo I like it haha by the way for the blanket could ya make it like just a comforter haha idc what color but honestly I love it already you got everything that I imaged honestly thank you

Yup! Do you want a plain white comforter or do you want a certain pattern/color?

1 Like

if you could like find a alien one that would awsome but if not than just white haha thank you

Ok, like this pattern?

1 Like

yeah just that honestly can you do that ?

I can try haha

1 Like

ok if not please don’t sweat it haha

1 Like

I am nowhere near done but this is what I have so far. Do you like the numbers on the door or do you want them on the wall? Also, the rug is kind of blue, do you want a different one?

1 Like

it looks amazing ! i wish the rug was black but it looks cute either way!
and the numbers look good like that :heart:

I will get a better rug then :slight_smile: It will be ready tomorrow.

1 Like