Request Backgrounds Here (Closed)

ok! thank you so much !!

1 Like

Are you still taking request

yes !!!

Hi really need a day version of this bedroom and the overlay of the sheets, and the night version of the kitchen and the overlay of the isle and the benches separately! Are you available?

Hi dear, your examples are really amazing. I would like to make a request although it might be a lot.

I want an Interior and Exterior design for a restaurant both night and day versions. I have references which I will add but you can still use others which you like. A lot of action will be going on the restaurant so I need the design to be movable in a way that characters can sit and eat and the workers can move around.

I need 5 backgrounds in total and probably a lot of overlays; backgrounds include the main kitchen where cooking will go on, the main restaurant, the outside of the restaurant with the name at the top of the building (Seasoned), the Vip section and the owners office. The owner is a young girl of 23, with a business degree, she’s cool and friendly but withdrawn a bit.

References

These are just my ideas you could change them
Interior( it would be nice if you use this colors cause I really like them

Exterior(I think the outside should also match the color of the inside)

Vip( this isn’t actually vip I just need it reserved for a specific scene and it should match the chairs and color of the main restaurant too)

I don’t have references for the other backgrounds but I hope this will do. It’s a lot of work trust me I know but it would mean so much if you can do it for me and definitely I will credit you at the end of every chapter cause the restaurant is one of the major scenes. Thank you

1 Like

I like looking for a few backgrounds… I need a
Living room in black
Kitchen in black
Inside of a fancy restaurant where are they can sit… I’m probably going to need overlays where they sit…
A walk-in closet for a man
if you can help I will give you credit at the end of my story…

1 Like

Hi! Is it possible to edit this background so that the airport lights are on?

ff49f0a157add58cff3-credit to @Rachel_episode11-

If not, can you turn the original background (INT. AIRPORT BOARDING - DAY) to night but just with the indoor lights on?

1 Like

Yes!

Yup. I will do my best.

1 Like

I’ll try

Yes, requests are full rn but as soon as a slot is full (later today) I will work on yours.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I will do my best. I would say anywhere from a week to a week and half for all of them. I will send my progress to you as I go. Please feel free to tell me what to change because it makes it easier for me. Also, is this a fancy restaurant or is it more of a hangout/chill vibe?

Ok so I just need to know the vibe of the kitchen and living room. Please just answer these questions:
Is the restaurant in the city?
Is the kitchen neat, and tidy or does it have candles and plants (comfy vibe?)
In general, what do you want these rooms to feel like?

Alright that okay. Thanks a lot. It’s a fancy and reputable restaurant. Mostly for food, they barely serve junk.

I worked on them further, and this is what I came up with :slight_smile:

Backgrounds

overlays:

I know you didn’t ask for a night versio but I made one just in case :smile:

Let me know if you want to change anything!

1 Like

Ok I will do my best to match the references :slight_smile:

Hey, when your re- open can you please tag me? :two_hearts::upside_down_face:

:hugs:that’s great. Tysm

If you want to request right now, you can! There is just a wait. If you have a simple background then I can get to it within the next three days, but if you have several backgrounds the wait will be up to two weeks, depending on what you want.

1 Like