Request Backgrounds/Overlay *OPEN*!

Hello to the person reading this! I would love to build a community where we share our creations. I have made this thread so that you will be able to request a background/overlay. Please note that I may not always be able to give you exactly what you want, but I’ll try my best. Now here are the rules:

*1 ALWAYS give credit: my instagram melissacreates.episode
2. On this thread we will all be nice to each other and not say bad things, if you do I will flag you.
3. I have a life swell so please don’t be impatient if I am doing my best.
4. Enjoy!

I hope you will enjoy this thread and build a sharing community together :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Do u have examples? :blush:

Examples :heartpulse: (I know, not many, but what I want to share are these):

:grin:

4 Likes

Do you have magic overlays

please explain or insert an image. :heartpulse:

1 Like

I want some attacking magic like fire, water, air, especially and I want a force field also

Like this

okay I understand. I’ll post it here when I find what your looking for! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks I will wait…

Hey I would like to request some backgrounds if that’s okay​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:So maybe a room with a lot of gadgets (would be cool if that would be female Gadgets example lipstick knife etc.)and stuff like that, it would be cool if it had a table:),then maybe a room where u can learn to fight ,an evidence storage room,a room with agent clothes you can add there ink and limelight clothes and and then maybe a hallway.(It’s an fbi academy if you have others ideas what rooms could be there you can tell me and you could make a background :blush:)
For the hotel:I need a hallway
Then the POV of the hotel hallway is like that⬇️

And the other view like that⬇️

1 Like

Ok! That may take longer but I will do my best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: !

1 Like

Take ur time sis no need to rush💗

1 Like

I have found some overlays. If they don’t please you or is not what you are looking for then please inform me.

magic-fight

water-2748657_640

bubble

images

images

:heartpulse: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

would you want it to look episode style or you don’t mind?

1 Like

In episode Style:)

Okay I’ll try my best!

1 Like

For limelight I had actually started a story about spies and all, I have done some kind of spy closet for limelight. Since you also want INK clothes I was wondering, what clothes are you thinking about?

(the LL spy closet is at the beginning)

1 Like

You actually leave the limelight clothes but you could also add some ink clothes:
Black leather jacket
And black or grey tops and dresses:)
I‘ll try to find specific ones if u like

Hi, do you have an old book that has some magic elements on it?

It’s fine, dragon,water,and bubble overlay are awesome. Thanks for helping, I will credit you in the end of my story…

1 Like

Hey, can I request an overlay of my character? :cowboy_hat_face:

Is it okay if I use your picnic background for my story? I will credit you! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like