Request for Art Scenes!

Hi guys, I’m new to the forum, and the search for art is really overhwhelming. It would be great if you could tell me where to request for Art Scenes, I want them drawn, something similar to I Married a Millionaire or The Teacher. (for reference)

Thank you in advance!

Ok well it may not be that perfect but i’ll Show u some examples (basically requests I’ve done for others)

If you’re looking for art that is drawn to the style of The Teacher’s art, you’re looking at commission pieces.
The art work done for that story was done by an artist on Instagram who does commissions :slightly_smiling_face:
If you are willing to pay for art then that’s easier to find art work like that. If not, you may have to lower your expectations a little. Whilst you can still get great free art, of course, people who do work to that standard, will tend to charge for their pieces :blush:

Yes, I do understand. I do not think I would be able to pay for it currently though.
I do not mind lowering my expectations a little, I just want something in the same style, not necessarily the same amount of detail.
Can you point me toward some good artists like that?

1 Like

Check this out for an art shop that suits you

Same style as in realistic ish, hmmm I don’t know of anyone who does realistic art for free honey I’m sorry. Mainly on here, there is more ink and LL styles.
I’d do it for you but with everything I have going on at the moment, I’m only accepting commissions.
Perhaps edit your original post to looking for realistic style art, and then ask for examples of people’s work when they reply, to ensure they are working with a style that you like, and will want to use :blush:
If you still have issue finding someone, message me on here, or my Instagram (same username) and I’ll see if I can help you sort something out :blush:

1 Like

What are you looking for exactly?

Someone who can draw something on these lines?

images-4

Thank you so much, I will definitely try this out :blush:

1 Like