*Request Open* Looking for Characters for Series

Well… Basically I need more characters for my story called Him & I.
This story is a Mafia/Gang story so give me a brief description of the part you wanna play and leave your Instagram,Twitter, or social media for credit, if not then I understand.

Note this is a INK story so I will need you INK character details
Please list you character details to your best content in the description, they don’t have to be exact but I will need them to make your character also include a name as well.You could also send me a screenshot of your character/characters if that is easier for you.

2 Likes

Girl
Name: Ayame
Hair: Long Curly Hair (Light Blue)
Face: Diamond
Eyebrows: Seductive Round
Eyes: Upturned Bold (White)
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Classic (Plum)
Body: Ink female (Fair)

Outfit: Green Lace Peek Blouse, Goth Girl Skirt, Plain Sheer Leggings, Emerald Sporty Chic Sneakers , Silver Pendant Necklace ,Silver Rising Star Earrings, Rectangular Thin Glasses

Guy
Name: Kai
Hair: Spiked up hair (blasting blue)
Face: Square jaw
Eyebrows: Thin Arch
Eyes: Classic round (White)
Nose: Button
Mouth: Small round (blush)
Body: Light

Outfit: Cool Leather Jacket, tank top (cream), Cargo Pants (Black), and Black High Top Dance Shoes

I don’t have Instagram.

Credit me by Ayu-chan

And just so your life is easier :slight_smile:
Outfit: Touch of Scotland Shirt (White), Black Ridged Moto Jacket, Dark Denim Jeans, Black Chelsea Boots and Socks.

I don’t have any social media stuff but you can just credit me by @Sanityyy from Episode or Episode forums page, or if not, just leave it out.

She’s kinda laid-back, generally funny. I don’t mind any role you give me.

Name:ella
Clothes: anything on the picture

Moved to Art Resources since it’s for character designs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

1 Like

:kissing_heart:

Okay, thank you!:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Her name is Valeria and she’s a total badass (excuse my language)!

Boy name is Dawson,
outfits dont matter
dont have instagram just credit @BrookieK