Request outfits for your character(s)

Hi!

I used to struggle a lot with outfits and I realized (after seeing another thread like this) that I would love to help out with outfits aswell!

Here are some rules I’d like you to follow in order to be respected by me-

1. Reply with an image of your character and their personality and what type of outfit you need help making- if i’m unable to help just ask someone else on this "thread” :two_hearts:

2. Be respectful. Don’t start an argument! If you start and argument I will remove the entire argument from this “thread”. Don’t call people names or anything like that- I don’t mind what
    you say as long as it’s not hurting something or somebody-

3. This is only for outfits!!! I am unable to help with art edits, there are people who specifically do that I however, don’t- However if you need something that’s not art/edit based just dm me on Instagram - @Crazy_epi_sode or you can PM me on here-

If you have any questions just reply with the questions or you can dm me, it’s up to you-

2 Likes

LL or INK?

1 Like

I’m guessing both…

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is for outfit design. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Both! :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.