*request thread*

You will give me your requests here, this is all I do, I can do almost everything but drawn covers, but I can do with characters.:hugs:- I do Backgrounds
:hugs:- I do Overlays
:hugs:- I do Splashes
:hugs:- I do Covers

Backgrounds

Splashes

Overlays

Cover

Sorry if it isn’t enough I’m new

Can I make a request? :relaxed: It would be for a background. It’s for this apartment door, but for the outside of the apartment. Could you make the door open and closed?

I don’t know if I’m explaining it right, so I also posted this reference image:
Please don’t edit or change it though. It was made by @Kyralynn and I don’t know if she allows other people to edit her work. Lol I just don’t want to get you in trouble.
I just kind of want something similar. You can use INT. LA APARTMENT - DAY as the inside.

If you’re not sure you can do it, it’s alright :blush:

Actually that is not mine. Please credit @shellyg :slight_smile:

Could you make a kitchen table overlay with two plates?

I’m pretty sure you aren’t allowed to edit @shellyg’s backgrounds

The first one is a Episode Background which can be edited but second one looks like an edited one

I don’t think it’s shelly’s either, either way most editors don’t like their works edited.

I know, that’s why I said please don’t edit it and I only posted it as a idea/reference to what I wanted:

Sorry my bad I didn’t see that part

Ohhhh, thanks :sweat_smile: I thought it was yours and yeah if I used it, I’d definitely credit her :blush:

No problem :wink:. I know the artists work hard on their backgrounds and most of them don’t like edits done to it. So, I try to follow the rules.