Requests Are Open! - CLOSED

Heyyy! I seriously need to practice on my different styles of art sooo do you need a cover, splash or profile picture don’t be afraid to ask! I don’t usually do requests so this is the only time you’ll probably get to request anything until next year! BE WARNED I MAY FAIL MISERABLY! You also need to be aware that I’m in school so I won’t be able to just magically create what you’re requesting. I don’t know how long it will take to make your edit I may get it finished in a day or maybe in two weeks! I’m only in High School and I take a lot of pride in my grades so school comes first, sorry for any inconvenience. If I receive too many requests I’ll reply down in the comments that it will be temporarily closed and any requests which have been commented afterwards will be denied. Thank You All For complimenting my art and wanting to receive art from me!

Here are a few examples of art I’ve made :two_hearts:

``

Make sure to go follow me on Instagram @epy_celine

Give me a brief description of what you want and don’t forget to send me your character details!

4 Likes

hiya do you do LL?

1 Like

To be honest I’ve never actually tried it so if you did want an edit it would most likely look terrible but I could always try! Limelight and ink are quite similar so it shouldn’t be too hard.

You arts are amazing! They’re way better than mines
Can I have a pfp?

Please use the INK character not the Ll, and you can change the pose and the clothing

1 Like

Thanks I’ll get started very soon! :two_hearts:
Would you like any specific background?

1 Like

okay i was just asking xxx

Anything is fine! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Okay! Thank you for letting me create your profile picture I feel honoured :grinning: lol

1 Like

Name- Christina
Body- Tan
Brow- Thick Flat
Hair- Beach Wave (Black)
Eyes- Upturned Feline (Black)
Face- Soft Heart
Nose- Perky
Lips- Classic (Terracotta)

I love your art would love a profile picture of my character! also you can change the outfit if you want as long as nothing is pink im fine with changes lol be as creative as you want with it! also im in no rush for it take your time!

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll try and get it done as soon as possible!

1 Like

Omg! I would love a character edit!

1 Like

I need a small cover for my upcoming story. I’ve tried some other threads, but I’m not sure if they’re active anymore lol. I basically just wanted the two characters with some sort of background like the one listed below. A jail height chart. I wanted the girl standing in front of the guy enough to cover that he doesn’t have anything in his hands lol. And I wanted the sign I included at the bottom or near her hands. If you could also make them look more cartoonish like your other edits, that would be cool. But it’s not a must. Thank you!!!

Male avatar:
Skin tone- Rose 03
Hair- Wavy long - Light brown
Eyes- Deepset downturned - Blue deep
Nose- Grecian Narrow
Eyebrows - Arched medium - Dark brown
Face shape- Square defined
Lips - Full heart large - Fair gold matte

Or this one if his hands can’t be covered

00%20PM

Female Avatar:
Skin tone- Gold 02
Eyebrows - Round medium - Deep brown
Hair- Long double dutch braids - Platinum blonde
Eyes - Deepset upturned wide - Blue green
Face- Diamond defined contour
Nose- Grecian soft
Lips - Full round pouty - Beige gold matte

28%20PM

Background (doesn’t have to be this exact one):
SY450

Sign for the story name (doesn’t have to be this exact one either, but something similar to a jail booking sign):

1 Like

These are beautiful!!! :heart_eyes:
Could I request a profile picture?
Here are my characters’ details?

1 Like

Hey !! Can you make a warning splash like one in your examples? I love it so much, it is stunning !! Here is my character’s features:
Skin Color: Light
Brow: Mature Round
Hair: Straight (Platinum Blonde)
Eyes: Upturned Feline (Blue)
Face: Oval
Nose: Elven
Lips: Full Round (Scarlett)
Outfit: White Layered Crop Top & Dark Denim Jeans
My Username is ScarlettWrites btw <33

1 Like

I’ll create your edit as soon as I have time! :grin:

I’d be happy to make an edit for you :blush:

1 Like

I’ll make sure you get your cover within in the next week if that is okay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That’s perfect. Thank you!!

1 Like

Do you do art scenes?

1 Like

What about art scenes?

1 Like