Requests Are Open! - CLOSED

These are beautiful!!! :heart_eyes:
Could I request a profile picture?
Here are my characters’ details?

1 Like

Hey !! Can you make a warning splash like one in your examples? I love it so much, it is stunning !! Here is my character’s features:
Skin Color: Light
Brow: Mature Round
Hair: Straight (Platinum Blonde)
Eyes: Upturned Feline (Blue)
Face: Oval
Nose: Elven
Lips: Full Round (Scarlett)
Outfit: White Layered Crop Top & Dark Denim Jeans
My Username is ScarlettWrites btw <33

1 Like

I’ll create your edit as soon as I have time! :grin:

I’d be happy to make an edit for you :blush:

1 Like

I’ll make sure you get your cover within in the next week if that is okay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That’s perfect. Thank you!!

1 Like

Do you do art scenes?

1 Like

What about art scenes?

1 Like

May I request a cover? if so the details are:
how many characters - 3
SAMANTHA: skin tone - Taupe, face - oval, hair, straight/black, eyes - upturned bold/blue, nose - elven, mouth - classic/blush,brow - seductive arch
ALEXANDRA: skin tone - Taupe, face - oval, hair - fishtail braid/chestnut, eyes - upturned bold/blue, nose- elven, mouth - classic/ruby red, brow - arched natural
JASON: skin tone - taupe, face - defined triangle, hair - Short cropped/black, eyes - athletic round/blue, nose - button, mouth - small round/taupe, brow - bushy wide.
Any props: handgun in Samantha’s hand
Background: I want the background to be a hallway and a open door in the hall, and in the inside of the room is a dark, creepy room
Forum name: Benzie.stories
Episode Name: Mercedes.stories
Genre: Drama and Romance
Story Name: The Stolen Half
Small or Large: Small
OUTFITS:

ALEXANDRA
SAMANTHA
JASON
Additional Notes: Samantha is talk_angry and she has gun in her hand with a tear coming from her eyes while Jason stands behind her and wraps his arms around her waist and inside of the room, Alex is idle_sad_clutch and she has bruises on her with a tear coming from her eye too. Also show waist up like half body not full. Thank you

1 Like

Yup I do

1 Like

Can I have character edit? :eyes:
banner-2369464__340

1 Like

Hi can you do an art scene for me please?

1 Like

REQUESTS HAVE TEMPORARILY BEEN CLOSED! NO MORE REQUESTS! I will finish the ones that have been requested before I posted this. Requests may be open soon!

Here is your profile picture! @Silver_Shadow

I tried my best I hope you like it!

1 Like

Hiii! I would love to make you an art scene if you could just send me your characters details that would be great!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love it!

1 Like

No problemo! I really enjoyed making it💕

1 Like

So could I get an art scene of these two characters kissing like this?

th

The female’s details:
Skin Tone: Light
Brow: Medium Angled
Eye Shape: Upturned Feline
Eye Color: Black
Hair: Fishtail Braid
Hair Color: Cayenne
Mouth Shape: Classic
Mouth Color: Blush
Nose: Upturned
Face: Oval

Her Clothes: Black Holiday Sequin Heels,
Small Fishnets, Diamonds Dress Red New, Black Author Outfit Herringbone

The Male’s details:

Skin Tone: Light
Face: Defined Triangle
Brow: Bushy wide
Eye Shape: Round Piercing
Eye Color: Green
Hair: Short Cropped Hair
Hair Color: Fawn
Mouth Shape: Uneven
Mouth Color: Blush
Nose: Button

His Clothes: Muscle Tank White, Ripped Punk Pants, Plain Suit Black Jacket, Construction Worker Boots

On this background: pv1_back_EXT__AUTUMN_WATERFALL___DAY_5633951804686336_cc686b5f7c652d7f811359c0654c9cbc

I also just want one zone 1.

Thanks! :ok_hand:t5:

It’s also fine if you can’t do it I understand.

1 Like

I’m extremely sorry to anyone who wanted an edit on here! I’m not making them anymore. I’m going to open a new thread right now where I’m more organised. If you just transfer your request over I’ll be very happy to do it!

All you need to do is too send your character details on the new thread I’ll post in a minute.

1 Like