Maryanne's (A.K.A Koolgal77) Request Shop (Closed)

Sure :slight_smile:

Awesome, that’s all I need. I’ll pm you when I’m done. Thanks for requesting :slight_smile:

Hi! Can i request a cover?

1 Like

Of course :slight_smile:

@Koolgal77
omg these are awesome plz teach me

1 Like

Thanks, I can teach ya if you’'d like. I’m not that good though honestly :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i was wondering if you could do a female silhouette in front of a background similar to this:

But the replacement of the words would be “She Loves Fame” (the title of the book). Thank you so much!

1 Like

Of course, I’ll pm you when I’m done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Character one -
Skin:olive
Lips:blossom (crimson)
Nose:elven
Face:soft heart
Eyes:round bold (white)
Hairstyle:beach wave
Hair color:blue light
Brow :medium soft arch
Outfit-
Bottom: White author outfit striped skirt
Shoes: Calf boots black
Shirt: Black cupcake gal tank

Character 2-
Skin:light
Lips:smirk (blush)
Nose:button
Face:chiseled square
eyes: classic round (blue)
Hair:unstyled faux hawk (platinum blonde)
Brow: medium sharp
Outfit-
Bottom:Black tight pants
Shoes: Basic sneakers black
Top: Blue moon jacket
Lady rose tattoo (Cade)

Can you make them into this position ?

That is the background but you can make the background black because she will be pushing him against the black door.

1 Like

Cool, I’ll pm you once I’m done :slight_smile:

Okay thank you your the best

1 Like

@Koolgal77 Hello , so everything of mine has been accepted and I know I just put my art scene in but is my cover almost finished? I really want to have the cover posted with the story .

1 Like

Hey, I’m posting your cover today. Just finishing off a few touches :slight_smile:

Hey I forgot to ask, do you want the text in the first picture in the background as well?? Or is it just the color of the background that you want? Also is this a large or small cover?

Hey! I want the text in the background replaced with the words “She Loves Fame”. In a large cover please!

1 Like

Okay, tysm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome I can’t wait.

1 Like

Hey, I just wanted to check in on how the cover is going, and if it’s too late to make any changes?

1 Like

Hey it’s going good. I can still make changes if you’d like :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know this is basically changing the whole design, but I want the silhouette to be replaced with this avatar facing right on the right side of the cover:

And this avatar facing left on the left side of the cover, sorta like he’s angry with her:

Thankyou so much, and I’m super sorry if I’m making this difficult :sweat_smile:

2 Likes