Requests open: day/night edits of Episode backgrounds!

Thanks a lot… :relaxed:

1 Like

No problem :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Can you turn these into nighttime backgrounds? Can you make the couch one look night time but with the lights on? Thank you!

Yes I can! Can you just confirm they’re usable? ie. from copyright-free websites :slight_smile:

hi! i’m back again and wanted to ask if you can turn this background into a nightime one. i got it off of unsplash, so it’s totally copyright free!

1 Like

Perfect! Yeah I can :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @fake_bananas
Is it alright to use someone else’s request and credit you?

1 Like

Yes of course!

1 Like

Great! tysm!

1 Like

Yes! One is from Unsplash and the other is from Pexels

2 Likes

Hey! Can you turn this into night backgorund

1 Like

Hi! I actually already have :slight_smile:

I can’t seem to find it on my computer lol but search the thread for “brick” and you should see it!!

thank you

1 Like

Hi! Sorry that took so long, I was finishing up my contest entry :sob: hopefully these are okay!

LIVING ROOM

BUILDING

Sorry for the wait! Here you go :slight_smile:

HOUSE

1 Like

Hey it’s me again, I’ve got a few backgrounds but I need them in night version with lights on please but only if you don’t mind and if you have time.

![image|690x408]

(upload://xV0LOC02ZwW7xWPO7eZOqbEZEbN.jpeg)

Can you remove the chairs from this background please and please leave your name so I can credit you for photo editing. Thank you! :heart: :heart: :heart:

@Alima.episode @Exzodia Sorry for responding so late! I was away this week. Do you still need me to do the backgrounds? If so, just confirm they’re not from Pinterest, etc. and I’ll get on them ASAP :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey it’s ok and yes I do, I would do it myself but my laptop is still at the repair shop and they’re 2 of them I found on Pixabay and the rest I’ve always had them from my first story but they’re completely copyright free

1 Like

No, I got it from Pexels.com

1 Like