Requests Stress 😔

Hey guys! So school is approaching and um i still have many requests. I want to figure out a way to finish them all but honestly i dont think i can. Yes its my fault for accepting them but so many things changed in my life where i dont know if i can do them. Also i hate the fact that i say. I DONT ACCEPT REQUESTS THROUGH PM And people still request me through PM. I just don’t understand. And my dumb self feels like im forced to accept it because i understand how it feels to need art for a story and not have it :roll_eyes:. For my requests through shops i will still try to complete. But please understand i have alot going on and school starts again this week. Today is a Monday for me and i start school Thursday. Which isn’t many time to finish a request. I know im not the best artist on forums. But art still takes time. And did i mention my phone screen is shattered :pensive: So im doing art on my phone. While worrying that i may cut myself.

Why do you enter contests if you dont have time?
Contests have a long deadline, meaning i have alot of time to complete my entry. Rather than people wanting their requests done in a week. Also no offense but contest are fun and may i say there’s prizes at the end :joy:

Why do you complain so much?
Do you live my life no i didn’t think so. I have so many more things in my life that i should be more focused on then doing art for people i dont know and also for free.

I just want to say im honored that so many people think im amazing at art. And that so many people want me to do art for them.
Also thank you to the people that don’t bug me for an update or say hows it going every 2 hours!

And can i also say that i feel us artists dont get appreciated enough. At least from what i seen.

Lastly thank you @Shuka for inspiring me. Because it helped me do this!

PLEASE STILL TAG ME IN CONTESTS
i love contests :heart: i also have many planned and otw
But anyways please understand! Bye peopleee!!

I will try my best to complete your guys request before school starts:
@Sammiee
@j.tEpisode
@Epiwriter.Alexandra
@Madhu
@sophiadlcb
@Batman54 you requested through PM so… I will try :heart:
I know there was a few more people I’ll put them later!
@Sydney_H idk if i put this in the right chat :thinking:

11 Likes

Thank You for reaching out. I’m not in any rush, so, you can do my request last if that helps you.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart: I appreciate you so much! You didn’t rush me at all. Your request will be one of the first done.

1 Like

Thank You!

1 Like

Don’t worry about it at all! Worry about ur personal health and school first. Take your time!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :heart:

2 Likes

Of course! I know your struggle right now :woozy_face::sweat:

2 Likes

Uhh it sucks :joy::pensive:

2 Likes

It does :skull::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t feel forced to accept requests, it’s your own decision and people have to respect it if you don’t want to accept a request. You can explain the situation to new requests but also to requests you already accepted. Don’t be scared, I think that people will understand! :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you soooo much!! :heart: You couldn’t have said it better love! Thank you

2 Likes

Same here :sweat:
I van relate to every sinhle point up there.
I hope you’re doing well, don’t stress yourself!

2 Likes

Don’t stress yourself too much :// I get how you feel, but if they request when you said no requests still, why spend HOURS on an edit if they can’t take a SECOND to look?
Sometimes saying no doesn’t kill anyone, we don’t need that cover, splash, etc it’s a want we’ll be fine I think✨ decline if you need to it’s totally up to you.

3 Likes

Honestly make one of these too. Or PM your requesters and tell them. Because its very stressful :pensive: i love you though boo! :heart: and thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you SO much! :heart: Im so glad you understand!!

2 Likes

I-
I’m too nice cough to make these :woman_facepalming:
I feel like it’s my responsibility that I took their requests, and that I’ve made them wait so long for nothing :sweat:

2 Likes

Same i was so scared to do this… But um i did. And im not cutting off any request but im just taking a break to catch up! :heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.