Require Cover for my story

Hey everyone! I need episode cover for my limelight story! I am broke so i want it for free…Please is their anyone who can help TIA❤️

4 Likes

Basically my story contains four main characters who are best friends and i want all 4 of them on cover. My MC(girl)standing in the middle alongside a guy who is her bestfriend and cousin so i want them to have pose like which shows their friendship and a bit back is the third girl obviously these four are friends so the 2nd girl basically is interested in the guy who is bestfriend with MC and 4th is guy who is just cool and busy in partying and all.

Basically just for an idea mc which would be standing in front will be holding a book and looking into it and a guy who is best-friend wraps a hand around her like on shoulder and is looking at her while two other friend in which 2nd girl is standing at the boy(MC bestfriend)side is looking at him showing she is interested in him and the another guy is at the left side doing some cool animation. I would really appreciate it, i will drop the look of my characters if you want it. :slight_smile:

Hello! @Zoha150

You should try checking out some Art Shops on the forums that are OPEN and FREE ! Here are some:

Moon & Stars Art Shop:

Sparkle Art Shop:

Cloudy Art Shop:

Rose Art Shop:

Their is also multiple threads like this:

That has a list of open Art Shop’s you can take a look at.

I hope you find what you need!

Have a wonderful day/night!

6 Likes

Thanks for the help! @Rosalinda.Episode

1 Like

If you still need a cover @Zoha150 I can help.

Sure it will be great help @Kayley12 :heart:
The details of the cover are mentioned above tell me if you need anything else! Thanks

Hello, i would like to request a cover for my story

1. 4 Characters
  2. Drawn
    Details for the Cover:
    MC:standing in the middle (Girl)
    Details of MC:
    Skin Tone: Neutral O1
    Short height

Hair: Long Down waivy princess waived
    SECOND CHARACTER (BOY) stands beside MC ON THE RIGHT

*Please i want these both character stand together in front in which boy wraps hand around her neck as they are best friends i want boy to look at the girl and girl is looking in the book…
    THIRD CHARACTER GIRL STANDING ON THE RIGHT SIDE BEHIND BOY LOOKING AT HIM AS ITS HIS CRUSH SO BASICALLY A SIDE LOOK OF HER STARING AT THEM TWO JUST STANDING BEHING THE BOY ON RIGHT SIDE

FOURTH CHARACTER STANDING ON LEFT SIDE BEHIND THE MC GIRL WHO IS JUST DOING COOL ANIMATION

*I DONT HAVE A SPECIFIC THEME OR ANYTHING OR SPECIFIC BACKGROUND I JUST WANT THE POSITION AND ANIMATION OF THE CHARACTER PROMINENT AS I MENTIONED ABOVE PLS.
Please make characters not too blur or not too prominent just eye catching :heart: I would be glad if you help
Story name: It’s Really Complicated

Okay!

Can u just gave me an idea how long it will take?

Today or tomorrow.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the help @Kayley12 :heart:
Please feel free to ask if you have any questions…

So for the background do you just want me to have nothing, just clear?

Just know too that I don’t draw my covers.

And I’m gonna need more info for the character’s looks.
For the second boy you don’t give me any, and for the first only 3?

No not clear but something not too bright like u can use any background which shows the characters prominent…

Yeah i am giving u the details… just a minute

Okay! Now my previous questions…

Oh didn’t see that one lol

Mc (standing in front with a book doing animation of reading or u can just make her look straight) do whats easy for you
Character details:
Body:Female generic body (Neutral 01)
Brow: Round Thin High(Black Dark)
Hair: Long Down Wavy Princess Braid (Chestnut Brown)
Eyes: Female generic(brown black)
Face: Heart Soft
Lips: Full Heart Pouty (Peach Gloss)
Nose: Round Button Upturned