Required story information is missing

Hi, sorry if I made some mistakes but I’m new. Two days ago I published my first story “The sound of love” but since that day nobody has read it, so today I was checking if something was wrong, so I log out from my account and I tried to play my story but this message pop out " we cannot play this story because required story information is missing" . How do I fix this problem?
Thanks for the help.

Yeah mine says the same thing

1 Like

Report a ticket to pocket gems.

1 Like

I did it, hope they will replay soon. I checked again this morning and it seems to work, hope it will be last.
Thanks for replying :sparkling_heart:

Welcome

How do I report a ticket to them?

Go to this link…
https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

Thank you

:grin::grin:

It happens when you log out and try to play your own story from the same device. It’s not a big deal, just play your story from your own account, Sometimes it can take a while until you gain reads.

1 Like

Thank you so much, it’s very helpful

@Lalla99 or anyone who submitted a ticket, please make sure to let us know of any updates. Thanks! :peace_symbol:

That 's their answer
"Thanks for writing in! I’m sorry to hear that you are encountering this issue. I would like to encourage you to try some of the following steps to resolve this issue.

Could you check the Play Store for updates to the Episode app?
Could you try connecting to both WiFi and Mobile Data?
Could you try connecting to a public WiFi access point?
Can you try fully closing the app and reopening it?
Can you try clearing the device’s cache? (Please do not clear the data as this can effect the app)
Can you make 2.5 GBs of internal storage available on your device (not an sd card)?
Can you try turning your device off and back on?
Is your device rooted? Rooted devices are not supported and may cause difficulties with connecting to our servers.
Is your Episode app stored on an SD Card? If so, could you please try moving the app to your internal storage?
Thanks for your help. Please let me know if you have any questions."

My story is now working

3 Likes

Ah that’s good. I would follow the troubleshooting steps. Feel free to let us know once you have come to a resolution for this so we can close the thread. Thanks! :peace_symbol::sparkles:

1 Like

Actually I think that 's all fixed, because I did a test with a friend and he can read it without problems. So if @JesusLover2.0 agrees, I think we can close the thread :smile:

Okay if it’s all fixed I’m good

1 Like

Thread closed and happy to see this has been fixed :slight_smile: