Resizing the art scenes!

No, Google doesn’t but the people who made them and posted them on sites with copyright do.

Well, i dont know her name, but she had a forum and she made splashes etc. She got me to fill out a form, then i had to wait for her to complete it. i asked her to make me a remake. Then, the other 2 i found online. <3

Let me guess @/Tinyxoxo? (:

2 Likes

I think so… But i’m not too sure?

You have to fill out a microsoft form…

Im sorry, im new to all of this and i keep reading people messages on forums, and it all says different facts! x

I am sorry if it feels like we are after you, art theft is a big problem, i get if you dont know the rules, it be kinda weird to have a bunch of people saying you are doing something wrong, like you are been targeted,

Think of it as helping because if you where reported after you publish for haveing copyrighted images, your story might get deleted.

5 Likes

I know you are just trying to help, dw! I’m just kinda confused because when the girl said she had re made me a piece x

1 Like

I don’t know where Tiny got those from but those images she gave u probably do not belong to her…Let me explain (:

2 Likes

how do you know if it’s them? :eye: :lips: :eye:

Reason 1

Those styles are quite different and hardly have any consistencies.

Reason 2

They all have different watermarks. That means they probably belong to different artists.

1 Like

I cant remember the user :frowning:

I’ve seen her website before. They’re the only person on here that I know of who has an art website sort of thing (:

1 Like

Oh! I get it now! So, you can only use things that YOU/other people have made but given you permission? So, if someone makes an art piece for you, you need to make sure its not already been done?

I know it’s not Meg’s, but people commission/request different artists.

Yes, unless u have permission from the actual artist…do not use the art since u can never be sure that the art is free to use (:

If u request more than one art piece from the same artist, check for consistencies (do the watermarks look similar/the same) (do the styles look similar to what the artist has other examples for)

Okay thank you! Sorry i didnt know and luckily hadnt uploaded them! ;(

So, where could i get a trusting artist?
Any suggestions? x

1 Like

You can find shops here or you can commission artists on IG

I dont have IG :slight_smile: