Resolved - Thank You!

This has been resolved. Thank you!

2 Likes

That is a lot of work for no pay. And I hardly doubt anyone would be villing to do that

if you dont know here is a video explaining how expensive a visual novel is

1 Like

Do you mean something along the lines of what Mette M. Peleikis did with the dragon tail with dialogue over art scenes?

1 Like

Yes exactly! But they don’t have to be full body characters, they could be shoulders up (portrait style).

1 Like

I agree it’s not ideal, but I didn’t know if there would be any interest for it. Writers write on here for no pay, though, too.

Yeah but there are big diffrence between wirthing for yourself. and makeing art for other people for free.

1 Like

I mean, I see where you are coming from, but I simply made this post to see if there’s someone else that had that same passion for making a visual novel but just wasn’t the best at writing. I wasn’t looking for someone with zero interest to dedicate their time, efforts, and money to this.

Hmm and you would be writing this visual novel on episode right? Coz if yes you can become a paid author if you get 500k reads in two months or less. It would take a lot of work tho if u like get what I mean

1 Like

Ha! I highly doubt I’ll ever get that many reads but thanks for the laugh :joy::joy: but if I did make enough money to do so, I definitely would pay the artist!

Hmm :thinking: there’s always artists that do things for free but they work in art shops maybe you can request from art shops every time you need an art scene lmao you can do it tho but it may take more time

1 Like

Not a bad idea! The only slight problem I would see with that is there might not be consistency in art styles if I use different artists, but I might look into that!

1 Like

The story would be a mix of fantasy and science fiction. The MC is a lowborn citizen attempting to receive marriage proposals from high-ranking nobles from different planets. (The MC is pretending to be a noble while doing this).

1 Like

Wow your art is fantastic :heart_eyes: this project though might take a couple of months (maybe even a year :thinking:), and if you were planning to start taking commissions soon, I’d hate to hold you back from that. I’d love to work with you, but it’s up to you :heart:

1 Like

Wonderful!! Thank you so much! Do you have an Instagram? We could chat more over there. Or we can use PMs.

1 Like

Great! I’ll go follow both :heart:

@Sydney_H feel free to close this thread.

2 Likes

Closed by OP request. :smiley: