"Respect Your Elders" rant

I think the problem is not everyone can respect each other someway, somehow

1 Like

Probably but boy these old women I see at the gym really do like to annoy the young adults like me at the gym. Like they bitch about the gym attire we young women wear at the gym because apparently it’s not appropriate when it’s acceptable to wear at the gym.

1 Like

Wow.

Tell me about it. Like nothing wrong with wearing a sports bra with shorts or yoga pants. It’s still appropriate to wear to the gym. No one wolf whistles at the gym I go to luckily.

1 Like

I think they force their opinion on others

1 Like

I am sorry that you had to go through it. It must have been really unpleasant :disappointed:
But, if you ask me, the young people here aren’t so nice (not all of them)

2 Likes

True

I know but you know what I’m saying. I have came across teenagers that are very unpleasant myself whenever I take the public transport (this is why I’m learning to drive so I don’t need to deal with them).

1 Like

Exactly what they do. Like nothing wrong with showing your figure.

Who cares if someone comes into the gym in a sports bra with shorts or yoga pants. Their body, their choice.

1 Like

I do agree with respecting your elders to an extent but alot of things they call disrespectful, such as defending yourself, disagreeing with them or simply just defending someone else, that aren’t disrespectful at all :woman_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

Seems that people don’t like it when we defend ourselves

Even though I myself experienced disrespect, I met amazing, honest and different (in a good way, of course :sweat_smile:) people here, even if I did not talked much to some of them personally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, like: @Mehasels, @epy.tara, @EpisodeShadow, @NelidaU, @TalGordin, @ShayLevi ,
Also, people who helped me :blush::
@Maria.StoryWritter, @Bethany1, @XOXOXO, @Shona4b , @LivLoveDance7

Like you, guys.
(I am really sorry for bothering you with the tags
:sweat_smile:. I think there are more people, but I did not tag them, so I hope there are no hard feelings)

11 Likes

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :blush:

1 Like

Aw i’m crying of joy.:sob::sob::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
Thx. :hearts:

1 Like

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:blue_heart:

1 Like

Agree.

agree. there’s also older people who shame this generation, calling it the “worst”. who raised this generation, huh?

2 Likes

Right. There is no question here. Everyone, and I mean everyone should respect others regardless of age or religion, etc as humans being.
I mean, what is that nonsense - that someone will come and say to another one “respect others because they are older than you”?
What about the other? Doesn’t he/she deserve respect? Isn’t he/she a human with feelings and values?

3 Likes

I have this exact mentality. I’ve had family members actually insult me, once my older cousin assumed I was promiscuous (when all along her 17 YEAR OLD son got someone pregnant). I am not going to respect family members who don’t talk to me and/or insult me. 1800-bye.

3 Likes