Responses I need stories to read

Full CC(darker skintones too)

No art scenes…at all.

No limited CC

New assets(hair clothes etc etc tht I can have a choice to wear)

No rude/not like other girls/pick me/extrovert party girl/drop kicks the guy for even staring at her/best fighter/sassy which really translates to disrespecting anyone they deem deserve it MCs

Choices(otherwise its just mindless tapping)

^Stories I like/am reading that seldomly update(and 1 finished) or might be discontinued idk anymore

4 Likes

I made a thread for this… Not sure if you’ll like any… Story recommendations (ink and limelight) :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

Lovely n.n

Thanks Ima check out a few♡

1 Like

Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane by Dove
There’s no cliche mean girl but it might seem like there is at the beginning

1 Like

Thanks for the thread, lovely! :two_hearts:

I see a few mystery/thriller stories in your list, so I think you would love my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Instagram: @epi.sam.writes

Title: The Art of Criminal Profiling

Genre: Mystery

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 6 and more coming soon

Description:
Can Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before it’s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.

Customization:
Full customization

Choices:
There are numerous point systems with choices that matter.

Mini games and sound are incorporated into the story.

Hope you enjoy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

1 Like

Haha <///< thanks for the response

This sounds compelling n.n gonna check it out

Thank you♡

1 Like

Thank you for this thread, you may enjoy my story!
It’s full CC and every choice matters! I am continuing the story!

Author Agatya
Genre Mystery, Fantasy, Romance
Chapters 4 (chapter 5&6 coming in January)
Description Two lovers separated by the tragic past. One month to save the world as we know it. Will you solve the ancient curse or will you die trying?

Yay! Enjoy :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for the reccomendation n.n
Sounds interesting

1 Like

Name Story: Save Me

Genre: Romance, Mystery, Fantasy

Story Style: LimeLight

Story Caption: Lola grew up homeschooled and isolated with an unknown health condition, they relocate where she then meets Ethan Peace, a ruthless vampire, will he take the risk to save her?

Important information: This is my first story, so I would love some constructive criticism, other than that I truly believe you will really enjoy it. CC is available!

My Instagram: @auri.episode

Here can you DM me on any questions regarding the story or just to be friends :slight_smile: I’ll gladly be open to help others!

1 Like

Thank you
Title ~ The Unwanted Mafia
Genre ~ Romance
Status ~ Episodes 1-15 out now (More Episodes coming soon)
Style ~ Limelight
MC Scott & Rose then onto Rose
LI 1, male (Scott)
Description ~ Scott and Rose are two power mafia families around.Could anything or anyone keep them apart? You play both Scott and Rose Then onto Rose . Full of emotions and secrets.
NO CC
Author ~ Nightlight
Instagram ~ episodenightlight
Story Link ~ https://linktr.ee/EpisodeNightlight

image0 (7)

You should 100% check out Through the Worlds by Ksenia. It’s a fantasy/mythology/sci-fi/time travel/adventure story, and it’s literally the funniest thing I’ve ever read in my life XD
She updates kinda slowly, but the directing is VERY advanced so you can’t blame her. Plus it’s like 23 episodes in so far so you might not have to wait too much.
I am absolutely in love with this story so I hope you enjoy it too! If you end up reading it, you should definitely follow her instagram: @ksenia.stories she’s like the coolest and funniest person ever. :heartpulse: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heartpulse:

Thanks n.n

Haha with that much enthusiam ill check it out thanks n.n

1 Like

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description

He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you?

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4577758040752128

Hey! I was hoping you can give my story a read!

Finding_Me_u7_posterThumb_oaxXDO9X95

Story Title: Finding Me
Genre: Romance
Author: Jamaine
IG: @Jamaine.Writes
Story Description: Natalie accidentally knocked down a stranger and kissed him! She thought she will never ever see him again…
Until fate brings them together once again…
Will she let him in?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6293798603390976

I hope you enjoy reading it

1 Like

Perhaps you’ll be interested with adventure stories with humour and tinge of romance and mystery? :heart:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 6 (more coming soon)
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover:

2 Likes

Hey! Just letting you know that the story is out :slight_smile:

1 Like

~Thank you for this thread & best of luck with your story!!! I hope anybody could give my story a chance, it would mean the world to me!! :sunflower: :blush:

STORY DETAILS: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Title: Blinding Beauty

Genre: Romance
Chapters: 6 (more episodes coming soon!)
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :black_heart:

Camila : Don’t underestimate her. She’s not what she seems. Behind her beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.

Alejandro ( El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses paths with a woman with a beauty so pure. She’s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say the most beautiful are the most dangerous…

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

*For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!!
*Cover made by the talented @ladiablitaart

Love you all and tysm for all the support!

1 Like

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would hugely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

1 Like