Restart the story or keep it the same

ok so I currently have a story named my devil of a boss but I lost kinda the feel of the story and want to change the plot my story has around 25 views and people are asking when I will update it but I just ran out of ideas about it and I have some ideas for it but that means I have to restart the whole story what do yall think should I keep the plot or change it completely.
(@/Sydney_H if this is in the wrong category feel free to change it)

I think you should do what feels best for you, even if it’s starting a whole new story, just make sure you take your time to really plan it out and figure out how you want your story to go, I’ve definitely been in your situation and I think the best thing I could’ve done was start over fresh and take my time, best of luck! :grin:

1 Like

ty for your input lol i still don’t know what I want yet lol

1 Like

Yw! I feel you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

lol I’m thinking this because I don’t want the people that viewed it to get confused when it changes and all that lol

1 Like

Are you planning to make a whole new story? or just change your published story? because if you’re planning to make a whole new story, you can always hide your other story so that readers can focus on your new story (I said “story” so many times lol :sweat_smile:) but I hope this makes sense.

1 Like

I was thinking of just changing the story manly bc I don’t want all the characters and clothes I made to go to wast but yet again I don’t I want people to get confused When the reading it or get a different plot line they left off lol

1 Like

Oh I see, yeah remaking characters and outfits can be very time consuming (but I think it’s worth it) I think the reads can indeed get confused not unless you put a disclaimer in the beginning of the story stating that you remade the story

1 Like

Yea I might do the warning if I do decide to remake it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.