Restoring doesn’t work?

Hi!

I recently got a new iphone and before this I had an android. I tried restoring it from my android device. The app said that I should just exit the app and it will be restored when I open it again.

But? It didn’t restore at all. I tried re-installing the app. That didn’t work.
I can now only read featured stories, which I find really annoying because I would love to continue to read the user stories. (:

Can anyone help me???

2 Likes

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to restore Episode data from Android to Iphone and vice versa… :disappointed_relieved:
However, you could restore it on an android tablet if you have one, so it’s not lost! :heart:

1 Like

You are unable to transfer your stories from android to apple. send a support ticket they might be able to help you out a bit more

2 Likes

I don’t mind that I will have to re read the stories then. But how come that I can only read the featured ones?

There is no tab that says “genres” or even a search bar.

@Sophia1233

1 Like

You may want to send a support ticket to the episode team it sounds like a bug with the app

1 Like

How do I do that :joy: I’m sorry for asking lol

When you start a new account (or not restoring an old account) you have to read a certain amount of featured story chapters before you unlock user made ones

1 Like

^^^What @qwertyu said. I believe it’s six featured stories right now, but I could be wrong.

But hey, on the plus side, you’ll get lots of gems!

1 Like

Ohh I see. Thanks

Okay. You need to go to the settings tab and you should see the support ID and contact Support (may have to scroll down a bit ) Click on the contact support and you should be taken to the support form. I would make note of your Support ID you will need it for the form

1 Like

It’s a little bit more than that. Btw love your pfp XD
Thanks for the help tho

Oh, ok. But thanks lol!

1 Like

try this

it might work. just try it. when this happened to me (created acc on ios but signed in on an android one time :roll_eyes:) they basically erased the data on the android and yea. i was able to sign in like the next day.

1 Like